Pachyrhinosaurus STE Feb 2020 Tournament

For interested parties, with 2 days and 23 hours left, Dominator’s bottom is 227 trophies (top is 510).

The trend for no-rules, three-day Jurassic tournaments has been for Dominator to finish around 1250 trophies. Shoot for somewhere north of there to be safe.

Good luck to all on acquiring the “thick-nosed lizard” or whatever level prize brings you the most joy with the least (hopefully no) frustration!

4 Likes

My first day. I suppose more guys are interested in the bottom of dominator as the top or where I’m at.

1 Like

Some of us care @Tommi!

Also, I’ve never made it to dominator with less than 200 points before. This was maybe an hour in.

4 Likes

I’m surprised and will post it again tomorrow.

2 Likes

3 Likes

About 2 days and four hours to go. Bottom of Dominator is 390; top is 882.

3 Likes

I’m at 717, taking a break for the day.

2 Likes

Is anyone finding this tournament harder than usual?

2 Likes

For me it is business as usual. :sleeping:

3 Likes

It’s always hard for me, with matches like these:

Barely won but, I’m at least in the middle of the Dominator group this week.

Hoping to stay close to the middle by tomorrow if possible. crosses fingers

3 Likes

If you manage to finish in dominator with lineups like this you are really good.

3 Likes

You’re doing well!!

I’m finding to be more difficult. AI seems to be more clever.

Perhaps I’ve lost a few brain cells…which is also probable.

2 Likes

I’m at 613

2 Likes

Thanks @Tommi & @Trexy I am getting lucky. The AI is easier for me to guess today. Sometimes I have to guess using all block or ATK to win and I have been guessing right.

I will lose 100% if the other team has 1K+ ATK / 2-3K HP on all their dinos.

I am working with 8x Lv10 VIP dinos and those Hybrids in the pics, currently Lv54 too.

Sitting at 684 points. Top of my bracket is over 1K and the 2nd highest is over 800.

Off topic: Earlier this week, I saw 12D XH left for Clash of Titans for reaching Lv60. I am a few levels away, but the event is gone for me now? Thought I’d be able to make it to Lv60 before the end of the month.

3 Likes

I have not started the tournament yet hopefully I will get a chance to start with less than twenty four hours left on Sunday afternoon

1 Like

No wonder I’ve been doing well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I hope there’s not too many players starting the tournament late. Give us a head start & false hope…

2 Likes

Currently sitting at 19th in dominator league! Looking strong with only two losses, one for internet disconnet and one for not paying attention!

If i lock this dino and max it, ill finally have its hybrid

2 Likes

Its been pretty easy for me so far, 19th in dominator league right now, waiting for my dinos to finish cooling off

2 Likes

My actual data, a very special edition for @Potato.

3 Likes

It finally happened, I WON AN ICE CREAM STAND! In a vip mystery pack! Now my dinos can have all the ice cream they want!

5 Likes