Ludia Forums

Pachyrhinosaurus Tournament 01/13/2022 - 01/16/2022

Did a short run to place 90 in Pred earlier. I had no time to do a full grind because I had to go to work, I’m currently in office doing stuff. When I come home I will have time to do a run

Bottom dom still low - I think I’m safe
Will do some more hoping for any resources like the one below

3 Likes

First Run done.

Bottom is about 250-ish. Good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

My first official run.

Had not much time to fo a full run today. Tomorrow afternoon I’ll do the secure run ( hopefully ).

The game did disconnect one time however and refused to open until I restarted my iPad. Funny how Alive doesn’t have those issues.
Best prize were 1000 DNA and a Rare Rogues Pack.

4 Likes

Is it only my impression, or or is this tournament running slow compared to the rarity of this unlock?

4 Likes

One thing to remember is that this Dino has been around for a long time, while it has been a long time since it has been offered it is not new and is actually quite old in terms of the games life span.

7 Likes

Currently sit 4th dom with 808 cups. Bottom is 350

2 Likes

Yeah I think it released on earth day 2016

1 Like

April 14, 2016

3 Likes

1 Like

Close enough

First run done

Weird battle inconsistencies in dominator league. This was one battle (got 34 cups)

And my very next battle was lvl 31 VIP level. Still won though

I got these battles in like hunter which was weird

Lost the first because I did a dumb move but won the second

4 Likes

Wow, that cut off. Seemed really low to me, it’s been almost two days since. Another last minute “all or nothing” run is on the horizon for my part seemingly. :sweat_smile:

I LOVED the affection of the doggo even more than the reaction of the dude btw. So. Heartmeltin’. Cute. :honey_pot: @OstaposaurusBae And of course, congrats. :clap:t2:

2 Likes

I’m noticing at least 75% of matches are two carnivores and a herb

Second run

1 Like

Second run done

3 Likes

I think this is probably enough, since this is a re-release. I’ll keep an eye out, obviously.

Me

Baseline

Got not one, not two, but 3 Aquatic Packs in this run :grin:

2nd creature

Last one was an Ammonite, I messed up the screenshot.

1000db in total and a lot of DNA.

4 Likes

Everything about that clip is just cute and ‘amasin’ from the doggo to Charles whom I adore. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Second run is done. Tomorrow I will keep an eye and make a small run to guaranteed.

4 Likes

What are the odds of landing on the pack?