Pain of the refrenantem

Lol I was so close to unlocking! image|690x1227

1 Like

That’s horrible they changed the rules for those who had Apex’s started.

By the way, 282? Where did you get the odd ‘2’ when you get 15, 20, 25 & 30’s?

3 Likes

They aren’t level 20. The rewards were tiered below that. Stupid I know but that’s a topic for another discussion.

1 Like

It’s not stupid. It is in line with everything else in the game and is an incentive to get to level 20 as soon as possible which shouldn’t take more than 3 to 4 months anyway.

1 Like

No I get 12 at minimum

i have been playing for 1 year and i am only lvl 16

Yea me too

You should take a look at this.

The most efficient way to get XP is to fuse DNA for hybrid creatures that require 2 common creatures. You can use your DNA requests on common creatures, they get filled easily and the members of your alliance are happy to get the coins for it.

To get to the stage where you have multi fuse enabled is the longest. You just need to dart everything you see and try to collect all the creatures you can. Do not bother with the arena team just be efficient with your coins to get as much XP as you can from them. Never level above the required level for instance.

Anyway, the article is self explanatory. @AlphaIndominus @anon38820338

I fused 250x Purrolyth and barely got aanything.

250 fuses for purrolyth is 5k coins and 25k XP, if you do this 10 times that should be about a level up.

You can get 22.5k coins per day from supply drops and event supply drops. So that’s about 112.5k XP per day.

If you do this every day, assuming you have the DNA, you need 34 days to get from level 1 to level 20.

Thanks to you

I can’t find Lythrax. The last time I darted one was a few months ago.

The easiest to hunt is dracorex gen 2 and triceratops gen 2 for dracoceratops. Both are global anytime spawns, if you want to increase your chances, you can run a giga scent next to a gas station as both spawn there.