Ludia Forums

Paleozoic creatures

There aren’t enough Paleozoic creatures. These are some ideas:

Don’t ask why its fierce resilient, I have no idea why I made it fierce resilient.

I included Yutyrannus here because I realized I hadn’t made a Yutyrannus.

6 Likes

I made a typo, cunning resilient not fierce resilient.

They’re are all cool but i can’t see lycaneops and Meganeura appearing by now. They’re apparently too small so I’m waiting for small creatures to get added

2 Likes

Ludia should add more small creatures, like Scansoriopteryx, Compsognathus, and many more.

1 Like

How would a Compy compete with a T-Rex? Or a Brachiosaur?

How would a Meganeura? Arthropleura?

How would an oviraptor compete with a titanosaur? Plus Arthropleura is 2 meters long, and Meganeura is as big as a hawk. (not sure if I’m correct about this, so please correct me if I’m wrong)

1 Like

When you have animals like Gogonops ingame already I wouldn’t say size is an issue.

1 Like

Granted size isn’t everything, there’s still a lot to consider.

No, an Oviraptor wouldn’t compete much with a Titanosaur, but it could compete against a few other creatures in defense.

A Compsognathus is even smaller, and would be breaking suspension of disbelief more than any other creature in the game, I’d think. You’d have to have it be a swarm, rather than an individual creature, to stretch credulity and make it work.

Arthropleura wouldn’t be anything more than food for some of these creatures. Being 2 meters means nothing when you have no speed or offensive capabilities to speak of :slight_smile: You’d have to collect it solely for splicing it with something more dangerous.

Yutyrannus, on the other hand, is a good catch and would fit easily.

Arthropleura and Compy were in Jurassic Park Builder though, so I don’t see why they can’t be added.

Jurassic Park Builder was a park management game, not a creature combat game. It makes sense to include all sorts of things as exhibits; it’s quite another thing to include them for combat when they aren’t the slightest bit capable of it.

It did have combat though, and small creatures could participate.

1 Like

Compys should be easy enough. Instead of one creature you have several. The animations would be cool.

The same way small creatures like Scaphognathus does. That’s tiny compared to a T Rex or Brachiosaurus but it still works in battles.

1 Like

I’d absolutely love the giant carboniferous bugs! I hope they get added one day!

1 Like