Para Lux added as a non-hybrid Legendary, is Rexy next?

kinda disappointed that the first non-hybrid Legendary isn’t Rexy, but I can wait another update

1 Like

just like thinking that Ludia will buff smilonemys after they nerf it to oblivion you can never be sure

8 Likes

I will say you’ve earned yourself an “I told you so” for saying that they could make a non-hybrid legendary.

14 Likes

I will be very dissapointed if it doesn’t shimmer and glow like the apex’s if its in a night set arena or raid, VERY dissapointed

2 Likes

They added a non hybrid legendary just with one purpose: allow us to fuse Apexes dinos

8 Likes

I’m still hoping that Parasaurolophus Lux is the luminescent Parasaur we saw in Camp Cretaceous. Nice if we start to see creatures from that show appearing in the game as well.

1 Like

Seems like it is

I hope not, I’m tired of named dinos taking up space that could be actual dinos.

1 Like

This is a licensed Jurassic Park game, though. It makes sense.

6 Likes

Spoilers :triumph:

Yeah, it makes sense, but it’s kind of boring. Why Rexy when it could be something cool and new, like charchara or giga? Why the raptor squad when we could have things like dakotaraptor or achillobator instead?

I can live with Blue, because she’s the poster girl of the series and in most of the marketing material, but the raptor pack and other named dinos are just unnecessary and boring to me. All the raptor pack members look exactly the same anyway.

True but Rexy is the poster girl of the franchise really. She deserves her own appearance in the game.

4 Likes

I feel the same way. I would personally rather have no named dinosaurs, and get new actual dinosaurs in their place (I feel the same way about Gen 2s). But personally I consider all named dinosaurs to be the same. So if Blue gets in, it’s ok if the raptor pack does too. And since all of them are in the game, it would be ok for Rexy to join at some point (although I’m not sure if she’s ever officially named “Rexy”).

I figured it would look something like this, if it happened.

3 Likes

It is the name she is referred to in the fandom.

I know that, but I was wondering if they ever call her that in the movies or any other official media. Otherwise she might not be considered to be a named character on the same level as Blue and the raptor squad. Even though Rexy is definitely just as important to the JP series as Blue.

Officially I think that makes her name “Roberta” though

as far as i can tell, she isn’t named that way in any official JP/ JW documentation.
But para lux also isn’t a specific named creature. just a bio luminescent Para from camp cretaceous. i would assume if ludia continues with this route, that Rexy can still make an appearance as a special Rex (specific scar patterns to differentiate and a more aged appearance) without actually naming her as such.

6 Likes

Rexy wasn’t added because it’s the just gonna be the same model and pattern as the Epic Tyrannosaurus Rex, that is meant to be Rexy and always has been, but Rexy isn’t the official canon nickname given to the Tyrannosaurus Rex, it’s only been given by the fanbase and has stuck around. So I think Parasaurolophus Lux was added first because there is already Rexy, not sure what people are expecting a part from a scar or two added to the Tyrannosaurus Rex pattern?

2 Likes

No but even Trevarro has used the name Rexy in interviews i believe.

Yes, I believe it was originally.

4 Likes