Para Lux Is way too hard too get

I have logged on every day for 2 months and still have only got 1 para lux that wasn’t an event. To get it to level 20 for the hybrid it would probably take me 3 months to get 100 DNA. (which is all I need) I mean, we should at least be able to put it in a sanctuary at level 15 or something, right?

4 Likes

Yea I had para lux spawn twice on a non event so I level 15 sanc seems good

Or they could make it spwan more often

Para lux is actually quite easy to obtain, tbh, but can be hard to dart

3 Likes

I found a para lux today but it ran away before I dart it it was my first time seeing it in the wild (no events) but I’ve seen it in events I’ve also seen it in the battle area (badlands)

1 Like

No, it isn’t. It is impossible to attract with scents due to it being a close-range spawn, meaning that you’ll have to move to make it spawn, and considering it has the lowest chance to spawn out of all of them, it definitely isn’t easy to get.

2 Likes

Para lux is a pain to face off agents it keeps healing but I have a counter a level 15 albertosaur

2 Likes

I have found only one in the wild…

Oh…

I’ve seen a non event lux 10 times and I’ve been playing for over a year. Compared to the usual 1 or 2 epics you see every day, Para lux is definitely at least a little bit too hard to get. Some days, I see like 10 epics in less than 30 minutes.

1 Like

You’re also restricted to darting a maximum of two para lux per day, if you can find them. (Other short-range spawns also have limits – it’s 30 per day for Rares, 10 for Epics, and two for Legendaries.)

Not too bothered by these limits as I haven’t seen a short range spawn in at least 6 months. :rofl:

1 Like

I agree with you pal
I unlocked paratops through raids, I have found 3 times that wasnt an event and its still level 18

Not even an Amphicyon or a Gorgonops? That’s weird

I think I’ve seen a grand total (since the thing came out) of about 4 or 5. No joke. I go out for walks, play while in the car (passenger) and they just…really do not like spawning. Yet you see players with thousands of dna.

3 Likes

None of them indeed.

Makes you wonder, doesn’t it? I’ve only encountered it twice since it was released.

Holy crap are you serious? I never knew they had limits!

That makes me frustrated a little. I need as much DNA as I possibly can. It’s only a matter of time before Ludia decides to smack us with a super hybrid with Para Lux in it and I will personally despise how long it will take for me to get to level 20, and then use the DNA to make the hybrid :sob::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I have mine at level 19 but only because there have been quite a few para lux events recently, but if there weren’t, it would probably be level 17 still. The last time I saw a non-event para lux was 2 months ago

I have only seen it twice since release ( I have beed playing for 2 years) but I darted it only once