Ludia Forums

Paralux

I think para lux should be able to be placed in sanctuaries. It’s so hard to find in the wild and it makes one of the best hybrids in the game. I know I can raid for the para hybrid but having the extra para lux DNA would be very helpful in leveling up its hybrid.

13 Likes

I saw one the 1st night they bought it out & none since. Given I see standard paras during the day where I am, would’ve thought I’d see more.

Estimate 2 - 5 sightings per week if you’re actively driving to hunt. I’ve not seen ParaLux outside of area/zone 1 or 2 over the last 3 months & never in my residential area. Usually spawns at intersections, on a small side road alongside my route or, rarely, on a quiet stretch between supply drops. Honestly hope this helps you locate Para more often as I don’t imagine the Sanc option will be visited any time soon.

1 Like

I would like this feature, and it does make sense since it’s not a Hybrid itself. Especially so since I haven’t seen one in over a month.

same here. I cannot remember the last time of have seen one.

@Ned could you talk to the team about making para lux able to be placed in sanctuaries?

Better just make it an epic

Please no
Para Lux is better as legendary

I agree. If it was an epic it would not even be that unique. What makes para lux unique is the fact that it’s the only dartable legendary.

1 Like

And you only get one stage o hybrid.For example, parasauthops is made up of a hybrid and a legendary non hybrid.

But should it be epic

The whole point of para lux is that it is legendary. That’s what makes it special. So there’s no reason to change its rarity.
Also no creature in this game has ever changed rarity from what I remember.