Parasaurolophus Gen 2- 8/30/2021- 9/6/2021

Parasaurolophus gen 2 tournament…which will be hard for me with the boss bug… But anyways goodluck to all😁

5 Likes

This is not how I envisioned my vacation >_<

4 Likes

Im staying here for now im sleepy

3 Likes

Saw the new hybrid

6 Likes

I can’t even see the chromaspinus in the market😥

3 Likes

This is one of many proofs that we facing bots in tournaments. It may be possible that someone got it already at level 20 but even bots in battles have it. Interesting

3 Likes

I don’t plan on making the hybrid anytime soon, plus my dinos could still use some work. Should I still try and unlock it or wait until it come around again and try then with a stronger lineup?

2 Likes

Man, can we please stop with these week tournaments!?
I am working a lot through the week and having to pay attention to this all week is not fun!
Three days was perfect!
Still working on metricantho,
I did not even start yet on making draco rexes.
Even worse is that the prizes suck, all I get are food and coins which I do not need, how about removing those and adding loyalty points or S DnNA?

5 Likes

Keep doing 3/4 battles a day in the weekdays in low leagues . Then it’s a 3day tournament with 1400-1500 remaining to grind.

2 Likes

im not even doing this tournament because i thinking of grinding dna and upgrade my dinos

When ever an unlock is offered it is always a good idea to attempt to achieve it, there is no guarantee on when it will come around again.

10 Likes

The week long tournaments only come around when a new Tourney Hybrid is released (Armormata, Dilophoboa, Dracoceratops) and on certain special occasions (Albertosaurus).

The tournaments outside of those are normal still, we’ve just had back to back tourney hybrids.

1 Like

Well well… In a timeline I have been playing this game almost a year and a half, seeing my own improvement at managing the events as quite remarkable from day one up until now, is really satisfying. Now I have a deep and utilized roster that helps me in every single section of the game, that comforts me so much and now I can spend less and less time on. (Thanks to universe.)

This one was on my wish list and I had been waiting for it to come for a long while and here it is. So I gathered my entire experience and will power to own it quickly as possible. :slight_smile: And I think I’m half way through.

I only used FMF method yet again, and reaching this number in a single run with only a couple of losses was quite joyable. I’ll be revealing a cool trick tomorrow, as a bonus, that might help numerous of us to change the fate of a match even if we find ourselves in a bad position and start thinking of ending it could be a better option rather spending time on it.

Anyways here we go, I hope it freezes at some point. If not, then we have got a little more work to get done during this week. Whatever happens, I hope you all have a nice one with so much to laugh at.
:slight_smile: :blue_heart:

11 Likes

SOS SOS SOS. Someone please tell me what I’m doing that is so ungodly that I draw this⬇️

SOS SOS SOS

1 Like

Why am I getting battle like this in hunter? This battle seems more like pred or dom and I’ve been getting battles like this quite a bit.

1 Like

It has started slow than the past 2 tournaments , they had 500+ and 550+ in 6 hrs.
I hope it stays at around 2k.

1 Like

Almost at 600 trophies ATM. When do I call it for today?

Did you win that? That can be done

1 Like

Difficulty seems to have increased I think, pred 48 I was met with a level 30 tany, using my level 40 rex that usually gets the job done, instead went a bit higher with this…

Luckily ophia was in first so dime 20 was cleared on second go…

Still managed to win but damn some of these pred battles…

2 Likes

Unfortunately no, I didn’t win.

1 Like