Parasaurolophus Gen 2- 8/30/2021- 9/6/2021

First run:

4 Likes

E.o.d. 1 run

3 Likes

Sometimes I take evidence of the prizes received during tournaments. Usually only for first or first two days just to have more objective view (as sometimes I tend to think that I am getting horrible (or phenomenally good) prizes if I am not tracking it… but the evidence show differently :slight_smile:
Anyhow, bellow is the list with prizes of my first 20 matches. Please look at the percentage of DNA prizes on it! :crazy_face:
Only 5 out of 20 were not DNA, have you ever experience something like that?!?
Sadly, none of them were above 200 DNA so the total result is not as impressive as if it had been couple of 1000 DNA…
I am not tracking prizes anymore, but what I can be absolutely sure of is that I have used all my “DNA luck” at the start of the tournament and from now on it can only get worse… :frowning:
I am currently at 1100 trophies and still waiting for 500 or 1000 DNA prize :grin:

Turn Prize
1 food
2 75 DNA
3 120 DNA
4 mystery pack ( including 320 DNA)
5 150 DNA
6 150 DNA
7 coins
8 75 DNA
9 200 DNA
10 200 DNA
11 mystery pack ( including 320 DNA)
12 200 DNA
13 100 DNA
14 100 DNA
15 20 DB
16 20 DB
17 200 DNA
18 200 DNA
19 coins
20 mystery pack ( including 320 DNA)
5 Likes

I hit one of these. Ticking along nicely facing 3 opponents with about 700 health/ 300 attack, was using fodder-main-fodder with L40 Velociraptor and just lost. So I upped my main ferocity to Velociraptor gen 2 and got

Which was suddenly twice the ferocity I had just faced at the same level. I didn’t win that, and switched to fodder-main-main for the next fight

Which went back to normal Hunter opponents.

3 Likes

Data

Me at end of run 2.

3 Likes

So, hey there again, I’m keeping my promise. :slight_smile:

This is a typical situation, that you can go for 2 attacks 1 block or all 3 for sweeping the first opponent as usual, but at the same time it means putting yourself in danger as there is an archnemesis in your opponent’s roster: A creature that will hurt you the most. So, the main logic behind this trick is to get rid off that main target before going any further.

I could go all 3 attacks when its my main’s turn, but instead, I’m keeping my nerves down and reserve all 3. By this way, our beloved main target decides to come up front to face with us.

If it goes for 1 attack, it is even better, as now you are 6 moves ahead. So you can easily swipe it out plus using your spared points to defend or reserve if the conditions are proper. See? Main idea here is getting rid off it as quick as possible before there is too much of action points that could be our doom.

After securing ourselves, the rest is becoming a piece of cake, and also a yummy one. :slight_smile:

Another example, but with a small difference. AI tends to turn the tables as putting the strongest one up front when there is a class disadvantage on its side. I was expecting it to put the amphibian up front, but it preferred the birdie bird. Why? Easy, because it has more attack. :slight_smile: But getting rid off a high attacking opponent by ease is also not bad, so I continue doing my “ambush” tactic. Setting up the “bait”, as to say.

When I find myself 5-6 action points ahead, planning the rest becomes much easier. That amphibian could still seem a bit of a danger but if you play smart, victory follows up next. :wink:

But even in this method, there could still be some losses as you have to face some tanky beasts which need a lot of points to take down. And when they reserve their single point when they come up front, it gets even worse as you waste your precious points for nothing and leave yourself defenceless against its next one. :expressionless: And believe me, AI tends to do it more often when it feels you are desperate. And this is the exact sample for this kind of a condition. Please enjoy my misery. :rose:

But don’t worry, this is an extreme case even as your disadventageous opponent has still a high attack and there is no space to build up enough points for that merciless tank. :man_dancing:t2:

And this is my final standings after my today’s run, or the second in total.

Adding up a little spice on the runs is much more joyable, so having 40 all after a tense battle makes them unique and much more satisfying. Personally, I had already got bored of those runs long long ago up until creating these kind of new approaches to the tourneys. Yes I can lose sometimes, but winning all the time is so boring. :upside_down_face:

P.S. Sorry for editting that much, but my phone’s new update has made my image uploads turn into a nightmare. :man_facepalming:t2: Luv ya. :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Pace seems to be slowing down a bit.

1 Like

4 Likes

Use 2 common level 40 instead of Level 1 and a Very rare level 30 (postosuchus works well for me), I can assure you that you will get easier battles and with 38 to 40 trophies.

I mean only in hunter

3 Likes

Second run:

2 Likes

She’s got older sisters in the oven while I work to win her. Guess what hybrid I’m waiting for

2 Likes

Data

3 Likes

I see your driptodon so i think your trying to go for driptoralauphus?

Data for end of day 2.
Haven’t had the time nor drive to put in an entire run, just a few little mini ones when I’ve had time

3 Likes

He’s going for Chromaspinus.

1 Like

You got it! Well done my friend.

1 Like

That will be next…

I was really surprised to see this girl… Love the name!

I managed a win here but barely.

2 Likes

Did a few more battles this morning

3 Likes

Can you show me the stats of lvl 30 diplosuchus?