Parasaurolophus Lux Raid Poll

Parasaurolophus Lux Raid Boss YES or NO?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

JWA20_Profile_Parasaurolophus Lux

“Healthy” discussion only! :kissing_heart::ok_hand:

4 Likes

this would help because paralux is really hard to come by, especially if chromaspinus will ever be added

6 Likes

if parasauthops is gonna added we eventually will have parasaurolphus lux in a championship since acrocanthops is exclusive

But yeah i would prefer another way of getting para lux dna. In my eyes non hybrid legendaries should be placable for sanctuaries since they’re not hybrids

9 Likes

Luminophonix and Luxspinus also hehe

1 Like

I don’t particularly care either way. I don’t think it needs one right now, but I’d be 100% behind a raid if it ever got another hybrid.

3 Likes

When the hybrid comes out, yes. I’m still not fond of the idea that a legendary can only be found while moving (let’s be honest - most of the people with loads of DNA drive or have someone to drive them - few will get enough just by walking, which is what these games were originally all about).

3 Likes

@Indotaurus_Enjoyer I’m with you bud. Need this in Friday raids. If there’s a raid happening in Friday which I would really appreciate.

3 Likes

This shouldnt even be a question haha.

1 Like

I would be happy with either of these.

1. Raid
  2. Sanctuary.
    However it was rumoured that parasauthops was a raid boss dino I think, not 100% sure though.
4 Likes

well that’s also a good idea!

No, thanks. It can be found in the wild.

1 Like

Yeah, but it is impossible to find.

3 Likes

Yes it can… but the spawn chance seems less than 10% :confused:

1 Like

But still it can be found in the wild

Same with all other non hybrid raids, All of which have a much higher spawn rate than paralux…

Don’t really see your point here.

2 Likes

Yep. I never encounter one in the wild. The only two times i found one were during the camp cretaceous strikes

1 Like

by now the datamined hybrid parasaurthops seems to have para lux in it. But even then acrocanthops has a exclusive component so eventually he could get a championship where we can unlock para lux . Unless they decide to import the hybrid chromaspinus

1 Like

Yeah I knew it had ]Parasauthops as a hybrid when I made the post, so I think the DNA requirement for Parasaurolophus Lux is fine given it’s current availability. I’m honestly more worried about having enough Arctops.But if they added another Parasaurolophus Lux hybrid (like Chromaspinus), THEN I would be behind a raid or maybe sanctuary placement (though losing proximity exclusive spawns altogether would be even better).

Tinfoil hat time!

Parasaurolophus Lux hybridizing with Acrocanthops seems kind of random, but I bet there’s a reason for that. Both were probably intended to fuse into Apexes, but Ludia for whatever reason cut the feature. Acrocanthops was going to make Gorgotrebax, and Parasaurolophus Lux was obviously going to make Hadros Lux. When Ludia cut these fusions, they must have been like “well there go our plans for these dinos… let’s just fuse them together!”

1 Like

Parasauthops rumor is a little sussyyyyyyy since this is Jurassic World Alive’ Forum, OFFICIAL FORUM! and you guy can easily talking about “leak” without Mute or at least delete that post/topic…?

2 Likes