Parasaurolophus Lux Raid Poll

People talk about leaks all the time and nothing happens, but I think it’s real (at least internally). You just can’t show any leaked or supposedly leaked content. I can discuss a potential leak all I like, but if I show a leaked render or icon, that might get me in trouble.

So… this kind of leak is not enough to bring you a ban :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

It depends on what you show and how you discuss it. Right now its essentially a rumor and has a good chance of being real, but we just don’t know.

1 Like

Well… any glue about Alankylo hybrid?

1 Like

Damn i say “Clue”! Autocorrect is misunderstood me lol

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything about any Alankylo hybrid besides the poll Ludia did that gave us Indotaurus.

No one say what will happen to the other four in that poll?

1 Like

Not that I’ve seen. I just want the Alankylosaurus one and Scutomoceros myself. I don’t really like the idea of Titanoboa and Paramoloch getting additional hybrids.

Yeah why titanocaulus when we already have Dilophoboa? But that Tsintaosaurus hybrid can be greater that Toura for raid

1 Like

Or they can use the Tsintaosaurus hybrid they already have for that kind of a build.

I’ll will be crazy if they’re going to fuse Tsintamoth with Meiolania… I’ll turn crazy lmao

1 Like

Well it’s a Mammoth hybrid, so as a rule it must hybridize with Meiolania :joy:

Oh my God-zilla…

1 Like