Parasauthops Rework

Yes but Ankylos Lux odd a much more powerful creature than the boas

who is gonna run irritator gen 2 in shores?! plus, it doesn’t have the 1550 attack that pthops has.

8 Likes

Who knows,there maybe someone who runs it,it not having the same attack as para is because paras rarity,para should just have its attack lowered to 1450

I want you to read what you just said. I am going to repeat myself. there no one in shores that uses irritator gen 2 on their team.

1 Like

He’s the one who said

a level 30 para max attack will deal almost the same damage as a ceramagnus level 26 unboosted

3 Likes

excuse me what

1 Like

Well

Random text #1
Ankylosaurus is used for rajakylo

@iRex
@PyraandMythra

Sure,maybe no one runs I’ve g2 in shores,but that’s beside the point,u said that the Titans boa g2 line can’t be killed by a swap in if parat doesn’t exist,but they can be by irr g2,so u can’t defend ur argument

Alright sir be that way. Fine I’ll rephrase it. There are no META dinos that can kill any of the boa g2 line on a swap outside of pthops.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Bro did you just switch the subject :skull: how can you say that’s besides the point MY BROTHER IN CHRIST you brought the point up :moyai:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hi everyone, let’s keep things civil an on topic please. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes but people do run Troodoboa which has a very similar ability

2 Likes

Which is why I said the boa g2 line. I meant all of boa g2’s hybrids and herself

1 Like

Yeah I know what you meant
I was talking to @Allan_Joseph

1 Like

1 Like

Oh dear Mr. Mod I would like some info on how saying somebody made something broken is trolling
artworks-yojisqjRozitBWmM-ijwaTQ-t500x500-2

1 Like

How did I switch the subject?

Ok,true,there are no meta Dino’s that can kill boa g2 line with a swap