Ludia Forums

Parasauthops?

Which para do you guys think will be used for this hybrid. I’m pretty sure the other component is acrocanthops. I hope its para lux but I feel like they won’t combine 2 legendary creatures to make a unique.

• Para lux
  • Para (commen)

0 voters

3 Likes

Well, they made Compsocaulus a non-super hybrid Unique, so combining 2 Legendaries wouldn’t be too crazy. (plus it would give Para Lux it’s first hybrid and I am totally down for that! :grin:)

6 Likes

So if its Lux then we will get a championship with Legendary DNA on it, in case this sh fused from acrochanto.

8 Likes

How much para lux dna have you got?
I have enough to unlock a possible unique I think.
If it does use para lux dna it better be good :joy:

3 Likes

I hope it to be lux. On the other hand i haven’t unlocked him but if it is made with arctops it probably has a championship since arctops is a exclusive but i wonder if two creature uniqes have championships at all even if they’re have a exclusive component

3 Likes

Oh also feel free to put your own build concepts.

1 Like

This is how much I got

3 Likes

Nice you should be able to get it to lv20 :muscle:

2 Likes

This is also a reason why I want it to be the legendary.

4 Likes

It could also paramoloch with arctops but the chances of that being the hybrid are low

4 Likes

I don’t even got him yet… :frowning: anyone know how i can get him maybe?

1 Like

I think the best way is to play whilst travelling, either in the passengers seat or on the bus, but yeah its difficult to find them im just lucky :joy:
@Skye-1 Hope you unlock it soon but I think overall if para lux does get a hybrid it should be able to be put in the sanctuary since its not a hybrid.

2 Likes

Alright thx

The only issue I have with this possible hybrid is how do you make it better than the legendary because para lux brings nothing to the table unless they buff it? Even if it doesn’t use the legendary the common doesn’t bring much either.

I have enough acrocanthops to get the unique to level 30, but only found 1 Lux since her realease. Dont use lux for the hybrid …

1 Like

I have only seen1 spawn in and when I went to dart it, it despawned. Also how do you guys know about this hybrid? Was it part of a data mine, and if it was could somebody tell me how I can look at the info from that data mine?

1 Like

Yeah it was part of the data mine.
Its on Gamepress under 2.8 data mine. @NiceSapperofCyan_For

1 Like