Parat nerf idea

As we all know,a paraT is needed for u 2 get to nuclear shores,I’m suggesting. Very minor nerf so that its more balanced,changing alert instant heal to lesser group heal,changing fierce swap in strike to swap in shattering strike and nerfing its attack from over 2.8k with boost to 2.5 k

2 Likes

Nublar shores

2 Likes

Nope

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

its counterable no need for a nerf now if you exuse me #Nerf Nerf Threads

3 Likes

No it needs a minor nerf now that I think of it, maybe change the swap in FS to medium swap in FS Instead

5 Likes

debatable
but a max attack boosted parat is pretty op on swap in so yeah

2 Likes

Maybe

I don’t think nerfing Parathops’ damage or healing is a good idea as it messes up raid strategies. I think the best ways to nerf Parathops are to nerf the swap in or add an extra cooldown to its rampage, making it worse H2H while keeping the powerful swap in and keeping raid strats the same.

13 Likes

Adding a cooldown to the rampage wouldn’t make sense,every other creature with resilient rampage has a cooldown of one,maybe u can replace it with superiority rampage or devastation

1 Like

It’s perfectly balanced imo it shouldn’t need a nerf

2 Likes

Para is overpowered because of doing full damage in fierce swap in strike.
Replacing this with ‘swap in shattering strike’ makes no sense, as both do full damage on swap-in.

Just to compare

Fierce Swap In Strike
Target: Self. Cleanse Vulnerable.
Target: Lowest HP. Remove Taunt. Break Shields. Bypass Armor. Attack 1X
Target: Self. Unable To Swap for 2 turn(s).

Swap In Shattering Strike
Target: Lowest HP. Remove Taunt. Break Shields. Bypass Armor. Attack 1X
Target: Self. Unable To Swap for 2 turn(s).

Halving the attack from 1X to 0.5X is sufficient for a nerf.
Heals are fine, as it is - though a minor nerf is not a bad thing.

6 Likes

your right para needs a bpoost say imune to stun and speed deceleration…that will do me thanks gimmee a yell when its done

This makes no sense cause a level 30 para max attack will deal almost the same damage as a ceramagnus level 26 unboosted.There isn’t rlly any nerf u can do without it being significant

Not sure, what you mean by the above.
Because,

Level 30 para max attack = 2826
Level 26 unboosted cera attack = 1300

4 Likes

Me when I saw this: …

2 Likes

I think you might be either underestimating Para’s attack or overestimating Cera’s attack, because they are not even close at those levels.

1 Like

I think they meant if the swap in was nerfed to 0.5x for parathops it would deal about the same damage as a base level ceramagnus.

3 Likes

It would still do more than Ceramagnus Lol

4 Likes

Yea,thats it

You can make its rampage consistently be a group move and give it an extra cooldown like w enteloceros. The heals should never be touched for the sake of raids. The swap in should be properly nerfed, not completely removed

1 Like