Parathausops losing shield early

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Loss of 2-turn shield after one attack

Area is was found in:Gorgotrebax raid

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Team gains shield in Turn 6, Gorgo gets one attack against team. Next turn, Gorgo targets Parathausops (random) and the shield is gone, whereas other team members still have a shield.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every raid

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Strategy used

Turn 7 prior to attack

I don’t think it’s a bug so much as it is a problem in how Taunting Shields work.

If the Para is slower than Skoolasaurus, then the Shields count Para’s attack and Gorgo’s, meaning the two attack counter is up and the shield goes down.

I could be mistaken though, but here’s a comparison between Monolorhino’s shields and Skoola’s for reference (ignore the stats)

3 Likes

Shields shouldnt work like that. It blocks for 2 of your opponents attack, not your attack and the opponents attack. What is interesting is that GTSS got a change. It used to be 2 turns, 4 attacks iirc.

2 Likes

Yes, exactly. Two of your opponents attacks… else counter attack dinos are at a real disadvantage with shielding.

I believe there’s something strange going on with Para, where perhaps, a counter heal is eating one of the 2 charges of the shield.

Doesn’t seem to be ‘working as intended’.

2 Likes