Park doesnt count AS a park

I have 2 local parks and neither of them Are in game,

What determines a "park"?
Park not classed as a park?
Parks not outlined in the game
Smallville park
Not all parks are used for park event supply drops?
Park not classed as a park?
Parks that aren't parks?

Are they on google maps assigned as ‘parks’? The game is basef of google maps. Check it out: go to google maps and search for ‘park’ and look for dark green areas with tree icons. They will be displayed on google maps and in-game as a ‘park’. If it is dark-green in-game you might want to contact ludia with pictures.

well it looks like it

I dont know were to report it😅

My local park appears in game as an empty space(not green), I’m assuming yours looks the same. However, the event still triggers, yours should trigger too :wink:

Same park is not a park lol but a massive field here where i work is lol

Hi there, thanks for bringing this to our attention. As mentioned, parks are defined by the Google Maps system, but we will be sure to forward this to our development team for them to review. Thanks again for reaching out to us regarding this!

I think it doesn’t count as a JWA ‘park’ because it isn’t dark green. This also is confirmed in-game because it shows as a dark green color in-game. This is the nature reserve i went to on google maps vs IRL:

Im pretty certain numerous ‘park’ areas ; especially in smaller towns; aren’t assigned as ‘parks’ in google maps. I can already count 3+ of those areas in my neighborhoud which is a more rural area / small town.

I have to agree I live in a rural town my self and one of my local parks isn’t even listed on Google maps and it’s the closest I can walk to without having a car to get me all the way to a park in another city.

only areas that are like parks here are labeled as golf courses on google maps, even though part of one is an actual park. Havn’t walked that way to check as it is quite a walk just to see if it qualifies lol

So far i found 3 random green supply drops in ‘no park’ areas. Even one in the middle of the town; so im not entirely sure if they are random and also assigned to parks. I also found a small park which isn’t marked as one but IRL clearly is a park; once again google maps is to blame here since it doesn’t seem to recognise it for some reason.

I am now trying to edit Google Maps and submit requests for them to add these areas as a ‘park’ in google maps, lets see how long it takes lol. But this could solve everything if Google does it right.

Same here in Stanhope Iowa I have a park in town that shows up in game but has no stops or special event dinos. The next town with a park that shows is 13 miles away from my town

I checked Google maps, our playground/ park is listed correctly, but in JWA it’s not shown as a park and no special event supply drop. However, the private horse ranch down the street has a special supply drop, off a 65mph highway, that seems safe…

How do we report this? How do we get a park recognized in JWA?

Two parks, that form a single park, in my area are green but there are zero supply drops the event dinosaurs aren’t even there either. I went to the nearby city and found parks smaller than that with at least 1 SD. There is another park on the riverfront and it isn’t classified as a park in game, there is no green on the map. Can you guys fix this please and thank you?

We have an issue where a huge park in our area isn’t classed as a park and so doesn’t have the event dinosaurs and green collection points; yet a small field that is padlocked and isn’t public access is an event area.
It makes getting the event dinos pretty much a no go. I screenshotted the huge park which isn’t classed as a park on both JWA and Pokemon Go to show how it is a park but isn’t being classed as one. (I can only upload the JWA shot for now as I’m a new member)
Is there anyway this could be changed? It’s the Countess Country Park in Chester UK.

We have an issue where a huge park in our area isn’t classed as a park and so doesn’t have the event dinosaurs and green collection points; yet a small field that is padlocked and isn’t public access is an event area.
It makes getting the event dinos pretty much a no go. I screenshotted the huge park which isn’t classed as a park on both JWA and Pokemon Go to show how it is a park but isn’t being classed as one. (I can only upload the JWA shot for now as I’m a new member)
Is there anyway this could be changed? It’s the Countess Country Park in Chester UK.

Here is the same area in Pokemon Go to show it is a park.

So I am currently in a well known park in my town and there is literally no park event anything in it. The game says it was created with Google Maps but yet not all parks are included? Please update this error.

Google maps is exactly the one to blame. Numerous parks in my area; even well known parks or very obvious parks are not shown on google maps properly; thus not shown in-game, unfortunately.

I kind of suggested it already but they should swap to openstreetmap, similar like PoGo did. Far more accurate and more terrain display to allow an even bigger variety of dinosaur zones, for example.

There is a public park near my house but is not labeled as one in the game. Can that be fixed?