Ludia Forums

Park scents still not working

Is there an ETA on a fix for this? I want to use my epic scent for ptera and carbonemys, but I can’t since it’s still bugged.

1 Like

Yeah this should be a top priority. @Ludia_Developers @Ned please fix asap. I got an epic scent today and it sucks I can’t use it in my favorite place to go on my days off. Or even in general.

1 Like

ETA is probably next big patch … which is anywhere between 2 months from now and the beginning of 2020 lol.

1 Like

Maybe Ludia forgot that people will spend real money on scents if they have a chance to find these park spawns. Remember Ludia… Money. It’s the only thing you ever think of.

1 Like

I would like to lvl my Tenontorex. Scents in parks make it easier than waiting for them to pop up. If it isnt going to be fixed soon could you just remove the park exclusive dinos and make them available in the wild until it is? Wishful thinking, I know…

1 Like

Fix fix fix park scents

1 Like

And scents weren’t fixed last i checked. So they fixed nothing, the exploit is still there, but park spawns got removed from the list because Ludia.

We don’t have an ETA at the moment, @bobbymcfeen. However, please rest assured that our team is actively looking into this issue.

2 Likes

Why don’t they just create a park scent… It can come from stops for regular, and they can sell it in store for same prices as normal scents, plus maybe an extra strike a week. I mean if someone is laying 1k HC for an epic scent to use at a park, they would pay 1k HC for an epic park scent that did the same thing. TBH not everyone has easy access to big enough parks to be real useful anyways.

2 Likes

I’ll pass your suggestion to our team, @Christopher.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For people not living anywhere near parks that would be perfect a park scent that attracts park dinosaurs not matter where you are , like buying an rare or epic scent

1 Like