Ludia Forums

Parks are closed, everyone's still in lockdown here. JWA event distribution is like:

“I’ll just put this boost strike right here.”

Also, the strikes have become so sparse it’s not even funny anymore!

9 Likes

I don’t even see a single boost strike up til the horizon. Out of probably about 100+ objects I can see on the map. Nothing.
Maybe it appears after the first 12 hours though, that happens quite often.

1 Like

Hey Detonatress, our team is looking into this at the moment.

1 Like

They’re likely out but in some other part of the city.

You may have a hard time seeing it but that dot you can barely see was the closest of that particular tower this morning… I could’ve driven over and gotten it but common DNA just isnt worth getting dressed anymore

3 Likes

Not only is there no boost tower in sight, I’ve got the advanced strike tower sitting here for the next 3 days again!

I asked last week why it had to be out for 3 days, and unsurprisingly there was no answer.

So I’ll ask again.

Why does the advanced strike tower stay on the map for 3 days?

4 Likes

Yet again, I find myself surrounded by these almost useless common strikes. I can see a single boost strike far, far away.

No strike as far as i can see

I literally can’t see a single boost strike. Wouldn’t be the first time I wasn’t able to beat it because of this…

1 Like

Any chance they can code in some better spacing of strike event towers? I can reach 6 from my house, and the other day they were all the single epic. Could see all the others just out of range, and it all felt a bit daft.

1 Like

I’m the one that only got enough for 1 tier of attack when boosts 2.0 reset… so I need the boost strike… and yet I don’t see one… the irony

I agree. With the current boost in drone range, I have like 8 drops I can reach from my house, plus another 4-6 I can get just by walking down the streets in my neighborhood a little bit. And not one of them has a boost strike.

3 Likes

The sad thing is, it seemed like they actually had the solution when about 2 weeks ago every drop had either a strike tower or an event, nothing was wasted. Now most of them just sit there doing nothing.

At least you see a boost strike. I don’t believe they exist.

I have seen one so far, and luckily it was outside my work when I finished this afternoon.

Hopefully you passed along my suggestion for strike tower availability I posted.

1 Like

Did any switch happen? I was asleep if anything happened, and now there’s no boost tower at all, anywhere.

Same here, no boost tower within my circle, only like one that’s about 400m away, and I have 15 drops around me!

It has been passed to our team. :slight_smile: @Phil

2 Likes

There were no boost towers anywhere in sight for me yesterday. However, I didn’t have the game open from 8pm-10pm CDT, and when I started it back up at 10pm CDT, the towers had shuffled and I had one in range.