Ludia Forums

Part of map gone

20 minutes ago a few big sections of my map are gone not the whole thing just certain sections

Hey chase216, this can sometimes happen if there’s an error in the connection, playing the game on a stable internet connection should be able to prevent this from happening again. If you’re still having issues, try some of the troubleshooting steps listed on this thread and see if they help: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
Feel free to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you are still having a problem.

They haven’t returned yet, Ned.

And to make things worse, there are some supply drops showing in the middle of the ocean now (I live in an island-city)

Hey simonveliky, if you see supply drops in the middle of the ocean, report the location by selecting the supply drop and tapping on the flag icon on the upper right corner. If you’re still having issues, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks, Ned.

It seems to me they are still in the ocean. I’ve already reported the supply drops, but I’ll take a Screenshot of them and do as you said.

Have a great day!