Pass pricing is ridiculous

So, confirmed the pass pricing is $20/$40 USD. Who else think that’s a joke?

For a game who has been bleeding players left and right the last couple of updates to the ridiculously specific missions who in their right minds thought that charging 4-8 times what a typical battle pass in any other reasonable game would cost would be a good idea??

I’m just at a loss for words, and I don’t want to get banned by saying what I’m actually feeling but this has to be the worst idea in the entirety of this game.

48 Likes

Seems like a scam to me

6 Likes

This is a joke. Make it £10 MAXIMUM for the bottom one

5 Likes

Every price in this game is ridiculous except the $20 boo boo a few weeks ago.

21 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but this feels like it should be free to VIP players. And I say that as someone who has never purchased VIP.

37 Likes

This 100%. Make VIP worth it

26 Likes

Vip is now the bottom of the paying players. It’s all about passes now lol

3 Likes

Why would someone still be willing to spend money on this game? Did they do something right to deserve it? I can’t understand, just don’t waste your money and enjoy the game for what it is :eyes:

11 Likes

No wonder your extinct!

1 Like

So I already spend £8 a month on V.I.P, now I’m supposed to pay an extra 20 or even 40 pounds to get rewards that are worth it? Who came up with this lol

3 Likes

And putting in 10 characters

15 Likes

I purchased a premium pass, thinking it may be worth it since the pass lasts for 35 days.

Well, I was wrong!!!

The pass only lasts for one level! You need to pay at each level of the pass to get the benefit, and I guess there may be 10 levels for each pass (I don’t really know.) Totally not worth it! Scam!!!

27 Likes

I have friends who pay for VIP and they feel like it’s the same as FTP lol

4 Likes

I bought it. I want that mortem skin.

I said when it was announced that a feature like this should be purely about the grind, not a willingness to put your hand in your pocket. Doesnt help that if you were in game at the changeover it wiped your progress when you logged back in.

6 Likes

I’m just sad that I won’t be able to get the lovely Emperor Mortem skin. It should absolutely require a lot of work and grind to make it exclusive!
But real money? As much as I love JWA I’m not gonna pay them this ridiculous price

7 Likes

At least we can all get the thor skin

Cant even get near getting lava thor when the rng keeps giving you tedious and broken missions

Or when it resets you 10 pass levels…

Its ludia of cours eits a scam

1 Like