[Patch Notes] Jurassic World Alive | GPlay Version (1.4.23)

Bugs that are still harming lives:
1, glitch in strike event(no response from bots results in having to wait longer than necessary when you take certain move. E.g. long invincibility)
2, incorrect damage indicator
3, auto inactivated screenlight. It’s been bothering me so much

I sure hope you guys are going to remove these stupid dino trapping stike tower bases as well. That should be your TOP PRIORITY but not even a mention? What the heck…

Is/was there a fix for dinos spawning under strike events and being unable to target? A lot of creatures I loose in Strike Events’ drops, please fix it.

Its a VERY bad bug which has lost me countless good Dinos because of it! Seriously how is this problem even still a thing?

Fix it!

Edit: Glad the dumb Pterosaur problem is getting fixed, how did the internal testers not notice the fact that you, you know, cant even collect items from their supply drops? I refuse to believe they didn’t know this was a serious issue when pushing the update live!

Thanks for the works done! Appreciate it.
There are some other urgent things to fix, mentioned in this thread, so I ask you to work on those also.
For my side, I think the most urgent things are:

• broken AI on strike events (Do I need to see on the forum what are the dinos that bugs AI in order not to put them on my team?)
  • dinos trapped into strike events (I am not a dev so I don’t know how complicated is, and honestly I really hate when people tell me what time is needed to complete something cause they are not working like me so they can’t understand, so okay take your time if this is not a simple thing to adjust, but I see dinos can spawn everywhere on the map but it is more likely thay they spawn near supply drops, so maybe put a note that disable dinos to spawn in the exact center of the supply drop geo-coordinates but from some meters away on, so that all dinos can be hunted… Just a thought).

(Android) After update the map so slow and the touch screen worse than before. Very annoying when you are a passenger and when you touch then nothing happens too many times.
How to go back to previous version?

The fact is a lot of the glitches have been in the game since day one and Ludia can only be bothered with fixing certain ones.

Yes they have done a lot of good to the game but things such as bots in the tournament /losing when you have actually won in a battle, dinos stuck in strike Towers all need to be sorted.

But hey as long as we pay they can’t be bothered.

I’m having the same troubles
How can I get in contact with someone I’m new here please help

I have the update but it’s not workin

email Ludia at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and your request.

Hey Marek_Twardochleb, I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having this issue after updating your game. Email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our staff would be happy to assist you. In the meantime, try changing the time zone setting on your device to one that is based in North America like New York or Toronto and see if that helps you load back into the game.

Since it was updated I can not enter the app, it remains in error 10044, what can I do?