Ludia Forums

Patch notes will probably be released on sunday

Just checked last patch note release and it was on a sunday. Nov 18th. That means you are guessing what to level up or this this tournanment on the last minute. :smiley:

Not true, it was on a Friday and it will be again.

3 Likes

You sure? It said nov 18th on 1.5.23 patch notes

1.5.23 is a revision to 1.5 that I’m not sure was released quite then either , but yes, I am sure.

It was on friday november 16th, cause I shared notes to local player on discord.

EDIT: Any editing and corrections can reset post time stamp when is last modified.

If we get the update next week. May be they will bring it later.

I don’t know when they will be released but I can promise it will be a weekday not a weekend.

15 Likes

Is it your birthday J.C ? I see a cake next to your name.

No, that’s top secret don’t need you guys knowing how old I am.

It’s the anniversary of me joining this forum and the forums birthday! They happen to be the same day.

22 Likes

Told you guys it would be this Friday … :wink:

Highly doubt they will release any notes/patch prior to tournament rewards being handed off first. Not this Friday, but the next.

We will see who is correct. lol

3 Likes

It is on like Donkey Kong

The patch notes will be released on friday, the update will probably be on monday.

7 Likes

so did I lol

If thats true we can most likely look forward to no event dinos next week. If we go by what pocemon said a few weeks ago there are no more events in the apk in order to have an events there would need to be an apk update.

1 Like

I am going under the assumption Ludia doesn’t want the given rewards (incubators) to have new DNA off of old tournament. I could be wrong though :slight_smile:

I so hope the notes are Friday :smiley:

Too long of a wait when ever it gets released. Almost two months?
I wonder if Ludia is working with Rock star Gaming since they’ve not given Red Dead 2 a proper update in about the same time frame.

2 Likes

Almost 3 months without updates

1 Like