Patchy sucks for daily reward

Does anyone else wish they would give us bary gen 2 or at least something useful for daily rewards? I have no motivation since they changed it and I think this is the worst the reward have ever been. The alliance missions would be a nice change as well. Come on LUDIA.

3 Likes

So what, it’s an epic that some people will want, can’t please everyone.

No it shouldn’t be Bary Gen 2, the daily missions are designed to give us epic dna as a reward. I doubt they’d even consider dropping it to rare until they’ve at least gone through all the epics and that would be a few years.

I’m fine with Pachy, not that i’m particularly interested in it, but I know others will be. I just wait for the day Kentro comes.

11 Likes

I am less motivated too with Pachy. There was also a less wanted daily reward before: Alanqa. However, if they change to a rare dino like Irritator or Bary G2, that means they can also change to other less desirable rares like Charlie, Delta or Edmon. So I feel fine as long as it is an epic.

2 Likes

I like it. Are you saying the game should only cater your wish but not mine ?

3 Likes

@Matt_Hunter you always have the option of not playing :smile::thinking:

It’s free DNA… and there are other, way more important matters to complain about, this is certainly not one of them.

5 Likes

I really like the double rampage moves of the funny looking kitty. Out of smilodon, but stocking some patchy will help eventually. Sometimes we gotta look a little further down the road and it’s only for the month.

4 Likes

Yup, the hybrid might get a unique super hybrid that turns out to be really good, then people may regret not bothering to do daily missions for Pachy. That’s the issue with focusing only on the now and not the future possibilities.

6 Likes

Think about some people on lower arenas as well. This gives them a chance to unlock and level Pachy without having to trek through all the mega boosted Thor’s to Lockwood.

1 Like

laughs in Alanqa

2 Likes

Alankylo will get a unique hybrid one day and then we’ll all be laughing at those who complained about Alanqa :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t Complain About Something That Can Be Worse!

2 Likes

I hope you’re right, Alanqa dominates my incubators :laughing:

4 Likes

I love that it’s Pach but I can’t get her because I work and have no time for the dailies :frowning:

2 Likes

They should give us one of those that are useful for creating the uniques introduced in 1.7 and 1.8… to speed up at least some changes in meta…

1 Like

I have to admit that since the launch of Pachy as a reward for the daily mission I haven’t really bothered to do it unless it’s really easy .
Despite the new legendary being available from fusing it , it is of no value at all to me . Hey ho , I’m sure some people are happy about it .

1 Like

Everyone is complaining that Pachy sucks but I guarantee you that its hybrid with Smilodon will get a Unique in the next patch or so. If I’m correct, Pachy is an exclusive dino to events and battle incubators, so the its DNA will be harder to get.

2 Likes

Ourano was the worst. I had 16k when that started along with a level 30 Dilorach. You think I want more Ourano? Incubator exclusive dinos are a much better reward than something we can go hunt. I’ll take Pachy.

1 Like

Well, the 99.9% of us who don’t have Dilorach at 30 would disagree with you :grin:

4 Likes

If I’m lucky and don’t get 2 10 fuses tomorrow afternoon or night, thanks to being able to get patchy, I can have this to play on my 2nd account where I’m playing specifically level 15’s and 16’s. This will make creature #54 and I will have 1/3 of the games creatures to choose from to play. I don’t play the same team of 8 more than 2 or three times in a row.

2 Likes

i dont care for smilocephalo… but may be good for somebody.

its for me a month to not be tense because of those daily. different was with erliko, hehe.

but the main reason i dont bother for pachy is not pachy itself. even because no dna could be underestimated, ludia can release a tyrant for these today useless elements.

the problem i am facing is those sanctuary tasks. they are at limit. some days i get at later night just before sleep and leave daily not finished.

whats the point of requesting 6 interactions when we are limited to get resources?

1 Like