So instead of adding features to improve the alliance management you took the only measurable tool (trophy count) away?? We have two rules: 1 requesting means donating (not to be measured at all) 2 finish your daily battle incubator before requesting. This is only measurable if you keep a close eye on the amount of daily’s collected (alliance missions) accompanied by the trophy count of the requesting member… now they’re all 0,00.
Instead you delivered sanctuaries something NOBODY asked for!! Why?? Because if that’s what they wanted they’re playing Jurassic World The Game already where it’s free to pet your pet!!
You nerved dodge, a skill nobody cared enough about to use dodge countering creatures (according to your own release notes)
You nerved creatures nobody could get to and buffed creatures nobody needs
On top of all this
- you announced to pull the friendly battle out of the daily missions, yet it’s still there
- You nerved critical but it doesn’t do much for the creatures that are boosted beyond imagination
- You declared to have pulled the boosts from the people taking advantage of the unlimited sale, yet the one who posted the video on it to make you pull the boosts from the store still has them all!
- Matchmaking is as screwed up as it has always been
- Boosts are still here even though the majority of this forum voted to pull them out
- alliance rewards are still the same!!
- alliance is UNMANAGABLE
- alliance chat still doesn’t work after battling
All together: it’s utterly PATHETIC how you handle the feedback and just keep on adding stuff that nobody wants without addressing the real issues.
Today was the first day I didn’t even care how many daily battle Incubators were brought in, or if all darted their 140 darts… don’t even care how much they feed, play or interact with their or other members’ creatures… I’m done caring. I hoped you would finally take us, your fans, your players, your customers seriously but apparently we’re just a good laugh to you all… so that’s it then. I don’t care anymore. And I’ll just go out and hunt some stuff, maybe play a battle or two and then I’m done. Not a single minute of my time will be put into managing our alliance or caring if we or I managed to get the daily’s… and if it takes long enough I’ll just long press and hit the cross. Job well done