Ludia Forums

Perdí mi cuenta / I lost my account

Hola quisiera recuperar mi cuenta que la perdí cuando vincule con Facebook

Translated From Spanish

Hello I would like to recover my account that I lost when I linked with Facebook

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Hello, I always entered the game as a guest using the gmail account, I wanted to associate it with Facebook and it started from level 1. Please I need to recover my account. I do not have Google play. I attach a screenshot of my account

Hey leonardo_das_chagas, I’m sorry to hear that happened. Could you try going into the in-game Player Profile > Settings, and tap on the Facebook option to log out? Once you’re on the main menu, tap on “Guest” and see if that helps recover your account.

If you’re still having trouble after doing that, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Ya solucioné el problema, gracias

1 Like

Translated from Spanish

I already solved the problem, thanks

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Hola, no puedo entrar al chat, no puedo ver lis mensajes de mi alianza. Cada vez que intento abrir los mensajes el juego se tranca

Translated from Spanish

Hello, I cannot enter the chat, I cannot see the messages of my alliance. Every time I try to open the messages the game stops