Ludia Forums

Perfect move for the Rat

This is no way me being salty. I just thought of the perfect move for the Rat… Swap in Cancer.
Basically when it swaps in, its attack gets lowered about 80%, it bleeds overtime, and lastly it is acutely stunned. It is so perfect. Please implement this Ludia

I just thought it might get a kamikaze function. Like u swap it in, it rampages, but then it‘s locked for three turns with no cleanse or regen and starts to bleed. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

How about it just explodes and leaves a big, gooey mess (that can be turned off in the settings)?

4 Likes

Or better yet, explodes into a million grains of salt

4 Likes

Makes sense

How about a swap in doing nothing. Just sit there and wait for a hit.

4 Likes

This is no way me being salty.

Riiiiiight.

1 Like

But with lockdown for 3 turns. :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

1 Like

Ouch!! That looked like it hurt.
Erlidom is climbing up my list as well.

1 Like

Here is my idea. How to make a perfect Rat trap. Reset and redo boosts in update 1.10. Some Players unload most of there reworked boosts on the Rat. In update 1.11 remove Swap in Rampage from the Rat and replace it with Nothing!!! Same move set just no swap in moves. Rat boosters can now only get half of those boosts back :partying_face:

4 Likes

The puppet Phoenix came up with his own one a while back -

“Swap-In Swap-Out”

Basically its SIA is changed so that it swaps in, and instantly swaps out doing no damage in the process!

4 Likes

I love it! That should be a April fool’s day joke, put it on something crazy like Draco g2 (Because rat will be nerfed by then, and we don’t want to ruin something relevant but we want it noticed).

Phoenix had in mind that it was a permanent change lol

1 Like