Ludia Forums

Permanent team members

I know this can and likely will vary greatly based on player level and dino level, etc… but do you have any permanent team members? or at least anyone that isn’t going anywhere anytime soon?

I have four that will probably never leave the team -
Indom
Maxima
Tenrex
Dio

I rotate in and out 8 or 9 other dinos for the last four spots on the team. Either when I feel the need for a change, am feeling a bit trollish and just want to mess with people, or if I am really trying to nudge up that high score. Whatever I am doing, those previously mentioned four are always there.

How about you?

1 Like

Mine would probably be Utasino and Tryostronix. I’m not sure how the new boost system will work exactly, but I hope these can stay relevant. Even so, I’m still going to use them.

1 Like

I don’t have a set in stone team yet. Wasn’t going to change much out until I get all the uniques I want. As for right now proceratho and smilloceph are staying in the long run. I should be getting tryko in a week or so. She’ll replace DC hopefully. And trade allosino in for thor when I’m able to boost her enough.

1 Like

Tryko and Maxima.

1 Like

Tryko
Erlidom
Thor
Dio

However, if the boost reset and new system really happen as described, Thor and Erlidom could change.

2 Likes

So far, Erlidomimus, Indoraptor, Utahsinoraptor and Postimetrodon. Adding some more; Allosinosaurus (might run both Thor & Allo since I already boosted Allo) & Stegodeus.

1 Like

the 4 stars (Alita, Utahsino, Remy and MEGA Becky) will never leave the team, even if they get nerfed!

1 Like

I got a lot of really good creatures and like playing winning teams but I get restless and will completely change to a totally different team to just play for fun. Sometimes I just change different ones in and out here and there. You can see I like the newer creatures.
Here is the last 3 months of recorded teams:

3 Likes

I love my Quetzioron, Erlikospyx, Tryko, Maxima, and Magna. I really hope I don’t have to replace them some day, because I love them all to death. Orion in particular is a nasty surprise late game, when you catch an opponent off guard with SI dodge.

1 Like

Erlidominus, Tryo, and Maxima

There’s so many more I want to exalt to this status, but for now these 3 can do no wrong for me

1 Like

these guys are my main… maxima will have to graduate from peeling potatoes before he can earn a spot.

Screenshot_20191003-000758_JW%20Alive

1 Like

Tragod, at level 30 and boosted it really is a god :smile: then Thor, Tryko, Erlidom, Magna…

I have a huge dilemma now, I want to add Maxima to the team, but don’t know which creature I should let go, Dilorach (my second unique after indo, kind of have an emotional relationship with it) or Utarinex, which is also really good.

If I could I would get rid of the rat, I’m hoping so much that they nerf it already, so that I might finally have a spot for something I actually want in there, like rion or dioraja… but they basically forced the rat on us, since it’s a huge disadvantage not to have it

1 Like

Meg, Max, and Mag are 100% not comin off the team.
Mono, Tryo, and Tryko aren’t quite 100%, but still likely never coming out.
Rinex and Dilo are probably on the chopping block for Boosts 2.0.
Got Indo and Indo2 waiting on the bench… or Stegodeus.

2 Likes

Indominus Rex, Indoraptor, Erlidominus and Velociraptor (and Indominus Rex Gen 2 and Indoraptor Gen 2 as soon as i finally get them to team level, which most likely will take ages thanks to echo…)

1 Like

Erlidom and Indo are a defo. They have always been reliable for me. Although she’s new, Thylaco will probably stick around cause she’s good. Monostegotops is my longest running consistent creature but I’m afraid I may have to ditch her because of the nerf. with new boosts coming I’m afraid that she will be left in the dust :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Is Tryo a better revenge killer than Dilo this patch wit the buff? I run a lv 30 dilo too and i don’t see it fall off as everybody claims if used as a revenge killer.

1 Like

Dilo, Rinex, Tryko, tenrex and Erlidom…These are (were) my team staples. But with boost 2.0 at the horizon the only 100% sure team members are Tryko and Gemini (i run it since one month, lv 26).
One thing i’m thinking of with the boost reset is the opportunity to change my team and try something different

1 Like

Indom
Allosino
Thor
Utahsino
Erlidom

Still on the fence as to whether I want to add Indo Gen 2 and Indom Gen 2

1 Like

My Kapro. I like that critter, he just looks like he has a permanent trollface on.

3 Likes

Monolometrodon
Suchotator
Alankylosaurus
Tragodistis

2 Likes