Ludia Forums

Peticion para eliminar los aumentos de estadísticas del juego / Request to remove stat boosts from the game

Los aumentos solo se han vuelto una brecha que empeora y aumenta todos los dias haciendo que las diferencias de competitividad sean enormes y no por el hecho de que sea buenos jugadores si no usuarios con demasiados aumentos

2 Likes

Translated From Spanish

The increases have only become a gap that worsens and increases every day making the differences in competitiveness enormous and not due to the fact that it is a good player, if not a user with too many increases.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

Boost came to stay.

Don’t agree though.

Money here is way more relevant than certain balance aspects of the game.

That’s the point, ludia can have boosts but they should have less value and less boosts you can put on one dino.

It should be like
30 attack now = 15 attack in the future
100 health now = 50 health in the future
2 speed now = 2 speed in the future

Amount of boosts for each level
30: 20
29:20
28:19
27: 18
26:18
25:17
24:17
23:16
22:16
21:15
20: 15
19:14
18:14
17:13
16:13
15:12
14:12
13:11
12:10
11:10
10: 9
9:9
8:8
7:8
6:7
5:7
4:6
3:6
2:5
1:5

1 Like

Boosts are here to stay if Ludia wanted to remove them he’d already do this since a long time

Ok currently we need some changes about boosts fighting against max speed Thors isn’t funny at all for me

But for me boosts aren’t the biggest issue to the game, it’s this stupid matchmaking based on trophies and the RNG factor in battles

If I had thor, I’d just be like upgrade its speed to 120, make it have decent health and a ton of attack to one shot everything.

It already has an instant move

Thor is enough with 109 speed if using her smart enough.

Es un asco las arenas últimamente

Translated from Spanish

The sands are disgusting lately

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.