Petition to reduce the cost of underpowered Aquatic and Cenozoic hybrids

Who agrees? These are cool looking hybrids but no one wants to invest in leveling them up because they’re so expensive for their ferocity.

5 Likes

Yeah, those prices need to come down a little.

1 Like

There are Tourney acuatics with the same stats than xinathodon and leptostega and costs 1/3 DNA. 24~26k hybrids and 8~9k tourneys

1 Like

Exactly what I mean. You can have three tournament creature cards for the price of one hybrid card, your only motivation to really level these hybrids being the fact that some of them look cool.

2 Likes

It’s a bloody super rare! How is it so bloody expensive! Jeez… I agree 100% that the prices should be lowered

1 Like

Stegoceratops is better than leptostega and yet is only 8 thousand. And leptostega’s componets is really weak. So they is should lower prices down to around 8-9 thousand

1 Like

Yes. Maybe even less considering that some of those hybrids are worse than Jurassic hybrids and tournament creatures.

2 Likes

Fr,that’s why I would rather do tournaments as those give similar creatures that are much cheaper,it would make more sense if those dna prices are for hybrids like Megarchelon

Exactly. I’m not spending 50 thousand DNA for a hybrid worse than an Indominus. Not saying it’s a bad hybrid, just saying that the hybrid costs far to much for it to be a good investment of DNA.

1 Like