Ludia Forums

Petition to remove boosts

they won’t reset them, but they will remove them ?

Forgive me if I overlooked one sentence in a nearly 200 post thread.

This.

Spot on.

2 Likes

There MUST be a way for Lydia to punch a few key strokes and SET the Speed Boost Tiers to +1, +2, +3… etc.
That’s all we really need. Health and Damage are fine boosts. Speed was what messed up the game.

A chomped like Thor or Tryko should never be faster then a raptor, Ever!

Petition to delete this thread now that boosts have been redacted and scaled fairly :smirk:

Good call !
I would happily second that motion :wink:

I got my Thor to level 27 before I became a VIP player. I did purchase coins and cash from time to time but it was a very rare occurrence.

On a side note I cancelled my VIP when 1.7 was implemented. I was hoping the maintenance today would solve my issues with 1.7 (BOOSTS) but alas. Now I’m quitting altogether.

3 Likes

THIS!!!

So astute CB

Yep. Totally support scrapping boosts.

2 Likes

Stat boosting needs to go. This is the worse that’s happened to the game.

2 Likes

What are stat boosts?

Sorry, but I have to disagree The game had total unpredictability at ruins and above because it was all about RNG. Will evasive, stun or cloak work or not. I will give you that it has enable some lower level dinos to move up to higher ranks, but now it is ALL about RNG. No strategy left in this game.

I was against it before, but even I see now that Lydia can’t manage their boost system without ruining the game.

I’ll add my name, outrage and disappointment to the petition. #RemoveUnneededBoosts

@Ludia. Are you listening?

Yes.
They had a boost sale this weekend.
25 ATK, Health, and speed.
Hope you stocked up!

1 Like

Personnaly,i won’t play this sheep game.
I will try to enjoy the game without boost but the day it will piss me too far (with of course the ridiculous matchmaking),i will leave.
For moment im curious about 1.8 because since long time,it seemthey finally decide to listen player base (even dodge but i think this was nerfed WAY too much)
I except a fix of matchmaking and boost before a year

1 Like

Still not use to them? Yea frustrating they can be but really they are available easily if you play daily. Then buy some twice a week. Eventually they become irrelevant when everyone’s at the same tier. I recommend boost resets with limitations per month or season.

2 Likes