Phourex 2.14 nerf clarification

@Ned According to the release notes phourex got a swap in lockdown removed but it never had had. I was wondering if this was supposed to be for Andrewtops or in phourex swap in ability was completely removed.

7 Likes

I think it’s the lockdown part of the swap in. Basically turning it into swap in savagery

9 Likes

Alert Savagery to be precise

2 Likes

Still useable just less annoying if they only remove the lockdown part

3 Likes

I really hope you’re right. I got the same conclusion when I read it, too. But then everyone was saying the swap is gone.

1 Like

I’m just surprised Ludia didn’t overdo it. I was fully expecting Ludia the nerf phorex to the point of being almost unusable like what they did with monolometrodon and Indo g2. As of now it seems like Phorurex is still a valid endgame creature :smiley:

2 Likes

I honestly hope they just remove the lockdown part of it, as that would make it completely useless. It still needs the Rending part though.

They probley haven’t finished with it yet always more to come in the future

2 Likes

Hey Overkill_999, I’ve brought the question up with our team earlier but I’ll give them another poke.

I’ll try and see if I can get more information on this by the end of today. :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks Ned

Hey @Overkill_999, E.D had provided an update on the Release Notes:

3 Likes

If that is the case, i don’t think i shall be using it anymore.

I used it for swap in and instant. But removing the swap in, means Dracoceratops, and its other forms are still better.

1 Like

Draco is no where near better than phourex

Without swap in rend, then instant rampage, which is the only reason i used it over draco. I don’t see a reason to keep it in my party.

I was using it as a finisher, and swapper. Never cared about the lockdown, and only sometimes about the retreat strike. So to me, draco is now better.

I just boosted it to the max before release notes. Now I regret it.

3 Likes

This is what Ludia does all the time. They add strong creature, make people to spend coins/boosts and then they nerf it. Phoru was strong but I find other new creatures WAY MORE OP than Phoru with all those ridiculous combo moves. Where is any logic in here Ludia?

I’m really losing my interest in this game because it’s crazy how fast they add too many strong creatures (especially Unique and Apex) and then they nerf them really quickly too. You can’t keep up with this game any more. I think this game will die soon because people will abandon it.

8 Likes

Where’s Phorurex’s Dracorex DNA as there is even no swap in ability?! I agree that the old version is too strong but it still needs some swap in rending ability, maybe just 20%.

2 Likes

They over nerfed and made her completely unusable. Can’t believe I am switching back to a legendary from a unique. Maybe if they made the lethal rampage and run a 1 turn delay instead of 2 she’d been usable but with the health nerf there’s basically no chance for her to last that long in the arena i am in.

Back to the drawing board.

1 Like