Ludia Forums

Pictures of Arenas above the Aviary

Can anyone above the aviary battle arena share screenshots of what the arenas look like? I’ll never make it to 5k trophies or above and I’m curious. Thanks!

1 Like

Here’s a funny one from the beach. It’s the best looking arena for sure.

19 Likes

Made it to gyro briefly…

12 Likes

But love the library …

10 Likes

I still really like badlands or Mt. Sibo

1 Like

Those are cool. Thanks for sharing.

That is funny in the first pic with the distraction on an immune lol how’d they get that high up doing that? Hahaha

6 Likes

Hey, last week, I was out walking at lunch time at work and doing a few battles and had my Procera against another Procera and used instant distraction. You’d think with the fresh air, I’d think a little more clearly.

7 Likes

I have a strong perference for “natural” arenas (Mt Sibo, Nublar Jungle, Badlands, Sorna Marshes, Aviary) and am looking forward to the Beach.

Right now I’d love to make it to the Gyrosphere Depot, though (despite not being “natural”) - I’ve been stuck in the Library for too long, and it’s a dark, dusty place I don’t like at all.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

4800 to 5000 is probably the most brutal range in the game… for now, anyway.

3 Likes

Almost there :grimacing:
Score_20191019

1 Like

I have a one word answer for that haha… Taino.

6 Likes

I have done the same against Indo. Totally forgot that it cannot be distracted

1 Like

Mt. Sibo is the place to be lol. Very beautiful arena my favorite. I wish we could have random arena selection instead of stuck in one for awhile never going back to see the previous ones.

6 Likes

I think this is a case of muscle memory, sometimes I use tryko’s instant distract on Magna and then goes uh oh :joy:

In order I like Mt. Sibo, Beach, SS Arcadia, Library.
Aviary or Gyro are probably the worst.

1 Like

It would be nice to be able to select an arena you’d like and have already battled in it.

Gyro Depot’s already been shown, but I just really love this pic :blush:

6 Likes

Well well we’ll. Did I say I’d never make it to 5000 trophies? Today is the day! This is the highest ive ever been.

Thanks stat boost 2.0 I’m
Getting to be where I deserve to be since steroid boost have gone!

3 Likes

Hi honey, I’m home!

1 Like

Sorry about the dead rat on the carpet …

1 Like