Ludia Forums

Pictures of Peoples parks

My Parks a real mess, so that’s why I’m gonna give it a little TLC, but I’m not sure what to do at all. It would be amazing if some of you could screen shot pictures of your nublar park so I could take some ideas (if you don’t mind :smile:) and make my park look pretty.
This is all I got so far

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My park’s quite packed… I know once I clear out Isla Sorna I should probably get to work cross-loading some of my carnivores into the other park… But one thing at a time- first I’ll need to clear it the forest out and it’s one big chunk of ground.

I’ll probably start with a nature preserve on Isla Sorna (mostly decorations) and then arrange my creatures around the fauna. I definitely want there to be more space between my creatures on my next island.

The reason Isla Nublar is so jam packed for me is that my original objective was to maximize resources… I’ve since slowly started to change things up for more visual appeal, however I recognize the clutter is a bit of an eye sore. My Indoraptor still represents my former resource-heavy focus at 707% decoration boost and sits where my 2x Level 40 Indominus Rex’s used to be stationed.

2 Likes

That looks really nice actually

1 Like

My park is set up for coin generation and to maximize space under the old limits, I will need to rethink if I want to change anything up once I clear out the new island. For now I have placed a few extra decorations and paddocks out just as placeholders until the island is cleared.

5 Likes

Approximately how many different creatures are in you park

Well…my park looks quite embarrassing compared to all of yours. :sob:

3 Likes

The old limit was 99 Paddocks, now with the latest release I am not sure what the limit has been increased to.

3 Likes

Good god @Sionsith, that’s definitely a coin-generating machine right there!!

@Ned- Would you be able to share some screen captures of your park? Any chance you could speak with Ludia about making a feature where we could peer into friends’ parks like they had in JP Builder?

1 Like

@Sionsith and I have about the same layout. Badge beacon gets me about 38 million coins every 3 hours.

1 Like

Here is my park now then.

1 Like

What do you think. Any good. Still have quite a few creatures in the repository

I’ll have to clean my park up a bit before I show it. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I thought it might be helpful to see mine, since I am not nearly as far along, and don’t have all those expensive Towers and high level dinos that can produce such massive amounts of coins, so my park is definitely more of a work in progress but I’m pretty happy with where it is now. I decided to arrange my park from one end to the other by rarity, so all my commons are at the bottom and as you go up, you will find the rares, the super rares, the legendaries, then tournaments and VIPs. I have them in fairly neat rows with spaces between for my decorations, and will all the hybrids to the far left side of the rows. As I’m able to, I’ve replaced most of the cheap decorations with Hammond Statues, and just starting to be able to get some Towers in there as well. I often will check on where I have the highest boost in coin production and make sure the best paddocks are in those spaces. Likewise I keep the paddocks with the 30 min to 2 hour times in the areas hit by the revenue towers. My badge picks up almost everything else. Two of the towers are used in the smaller spaces that stick out on the sides, where I have lots of observatories and other buildings. I keep an area in the middle of all this for dropping down fossils to load up my market with them for trade harbor purposes… when I’m needing more coins I’ll drop down a whole bunch of other buildings in the center to help boost my production. My plan will be to gradually move more of the paddocks over to the new island so I have more space to increase the statues around my highest coin producers.

Screenshot_20190814-140029_Jurassic%20World

Screenshot_20190814-140038_Jurassic%20World

Screenshot_20190814-140145_Jurassic%20World

3 Likes

Yours looks a lot like mine. I am fairly new.

2 Likes

Are those clock towers? Are they only available in a pack or do you get to the point where you can buy them?

The trade harbor and the prize drop are where most of mine come from

The amount of loyalty points the TH wants for the clock towers is way too much for me to lose so the few that I have are from the lottery.

Maybe we can organize our own contest and objectives (since the rest of the game is sucking). Most efficient coin-collecting layout? Most beautiful arrangement? (Subjective, of course, need to appoint judges.) just some positive thoughts given the negatives that’ve come upon us all.

4 Likes

I think that’s a great idea, @DinoStan! :smiley:

1 Like

I am planing on the new park being my fun good looking park and will have my original park continue to be my coin driver.

3 Likes