Ludia Forums

Pikel excluded from 2-1 pack offers

Could just be bad luck with randomized results but at least for me and a guild mate none of the 2-1 pack offers we received the last few weeks have been for Pikel. Please add him to possible options at least for players who have him on their roster.

2 Likes

Hello Gpinsky1313,
I asked the team, and it was not bad luck with the randomization, Pikel was not included in the 2 for 1 offer last week and is currently not planned to be offered until after his unlock event. I have passed on the information that players would appreciate it if his gear packs were added to the 2 for 1 deals sooner than later.

1 Like

Thanks for looking into that. I’m surprised to hear that it is a conscious choice by Ludia. When you look at the information for pretty much every thing else it says that equipment is drawn from amongst all eligible characters. Yet here is an example where Ludia sold a product to a certain portion of the community but failed to mention that character doesn’t get full support equal to the others. Not to mention one of the reasons to spend money to get him early is that players like myself have already capped out at 20 reknown and maxed many characters so the offers for the other characters are meaningless. Limiting available options for one character only seems pretty clearly to go against the concept of equal access with the randomization.

1 Like

Hello,
I do not know if it was conscious or not, just that is wasn’t added, and they are looking into adding it to future sales. Maybe not the next one because they need time to implement and test first.

2 Likes

By conscious I just mean it wasn’t an accidental oversight. The not conscious response would be “oh wow thanks for catching that we will fix it right away”. You stated that he was not included and they aren’t planning to until after he is unlocked. So they sold us a character they didn’t intend to offer full support for which is disappointing.

2 Likes

Agreed. Myself and several others in our guilds feel the same about the lack of support for this character . He has allot of potential if given a chance.

Also agreed and if we look with other early access the 2 for 1 were always offered before the official release of the character

1 Like

Thank you all for the feedback, As stated above the team is looking to include him in 2 for 1 sale, it just most likely will not be the next sale so that the team can test and verify everything works.

Next weekend?

Still not up. Why not?