Ludia Forums

Pink lava still here as well as a new bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: 1. Pink lava. 2. Notification for daily rewards when already complete

Area is was found in: 1. Aviary Arena. 2. Daily Mission tab

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- 1. going to pvp in aviary
Step 2 - 2. It just a random one but you finish all tasks for daily mission, collect and there is a notification later. Red dot showing you collected something.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 1. Every battle. 2. First to,e

What type of device are you using: iPad mini 4

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Didn’t Ludia say they fixed the lava too. I kinda like it tho

It’s water

Oh, ok. Is it supposed to be there though. Did they decide to keep it or something.

I think they said it’s a bug

ah ok, its kinda annoying since ludia said they fixed it

I have it, too. Usually pink is because of a missing or corrupt texture (file).

I’m on an iPhone 11

Is everybody missing it or just some people? Uninstalling and re-installing might fix it, but for me it’s not worth the time to do this (and it still might not fix it).

Thanks for the report, Colin. Regarding the pink texture, I believe our team is still looking into that.

I am new in Aviary. Found this restarted it did a couple of battles. Clear Data. Still no use.
Phone: Poco X3 NFC

Nothing to worry about, been like it since 2.3 dropped, devs haven’t fixed it yet , supposed to be a waterfall, like a lot of things in the game needs fixing…

2 Likes

In short, The Game is not optimized.

1 Like

we are used to it already and some started to like it :wink:

1 Like

ya, i kinda like it to, just the point is that ludia said they fixed, but turned out they didn’t right after they said theyd start trying more