0 voters

Napirinyx
  • Balanced
  • Buff
  • Nerf
  • Dont care

0 voters

2 Likes

@ExtinctBuckle22 you voted Nerf, do you have anything in mind that would need to be nerfed?

in my sense it is too much evasion. a little focus on the resilient in its DNA might be good

fair point, but what should it have that would give it a hint of resilient?

replace instant distraction with group decelerating rampage. it makes it a little resilent

ok, i can change that here in a sec.

fixed, what do you think?

i like it!

great to hear!

I think that the unique is a bit too strong and can counter anything. swap in stunning strike is good against all classes, cautious strike is really powerful against fierce and cunning, gdr is also great against cunnings and swap in stunning strike-group takedown-rending takedown will kill any creature without rend resistance.

Ok, i see your concern. can you give me an example on what you think it should have to make it not another RAT?

Group takedown is horrible, it has a delay

i mean fair, but in raids it can be usefull

You could change it to group ferocity, it’s basically the exact same but it doesn’t have a delay

I… yeah you have a point, but it would be op in pvp

1 Like

Right i forgot it has a delay

Honestly, Rending Takedown comes from no where. However, it is a bit much, GDR+GT+RT= anything dead. That is a lot of set up, but still it’s powerful. Maybe just Rending Attack instead of Takedown? They both are fine though.

2 Likes

At first I thought that this was gonna be a link on a new discovery of a ceratopsian with fish found preserved in it’s belly lol.

3 Likes

Same. I was thinking,”A break in the pattern?” Still cool hybrids though

3 Likes

Yeah Nasonyx…i hope you’re not another Monostegotops :sweat_smile: :pray:,also! Can we rename the Pyrononyx into Napirinyx? It’s meaning Big Fired Claws in latin. Napirinyx would have shape… in general a Utahsinoraptor but with horn, has a stronger arm, a low Sailback and croc jaws! Got it!

2 Likes