Ludia Forums

Place here a screenshot with the new creatures of update 2.8

Share your new creatures from the new update called the Scorpius Rex update.

10 Likes

Someone’s prepared for the update :joy: Good luck everyone! Hopefully the new dinos won’t be too ridiculously hard to find.

26 Likes

First thing I’m doing is unlocking S-Rex gen 2

8 Likes

same but with gen 1 and 2

4 Likes

Hopefully not since deinotherium is the only one I need to unlock basically all the new hybrids

1 Like

There was a datamine, and alberto could be exclusive but i’m not sure

If anything has to be exclusive i’m hoping it’s argy and idk why

4 Likes

Argy is basically a copy and paste of Haast Gen 2, and it’s so upsetting

3 Likes

Good thing all scorpius rexes are easy to get. Well too bad I don’t have enough coins

3 Likes

Yeah, the only difficult one is Gen 3, and that’s just bc of levelling Gen 2 and Gorgo to 20

True. Hope its resistances are good, but my hopes are on all 3 Scorpios and Albertosaurus.

I think I can make scorpy gen 2 right away. Excited to check them out on the battlefield.

After this update there will be sooo many YT vedio of
Scorpio rex Vs Indominus rex Vs Indoraptor lol

6 Likes

Or the scorpius trio against all apexes

3 Likes

I’ll create S.rex g1 first!

The only hybrid thats gonna take a bit is andrewtherium because it involves a new dino. Hopefully I can just run a giga scent and get it to spawn

1 Like

I’m ready for the “What is going on?” and “I had just popped a scent” posts.

8 Likes

Really looking forward to the 3 new Scorpius Rexes. Should be able to easily make gen 1 and 2 (and when I have enough coin) the gen 3 too

I’ll try to unlock the other 3 new legendaries first then I’m going for scorpius gen 1 and 2

2 Likes

I would love to place screenshots when we can get in but I stupidly put all the epics I need into sanctuaries, not leveled up, so I have to wait 36 hours :frowning::frowning:

1 Like

Same! Gutted

1 Like