Place screenshots of new 2.11 creatures here

Yeah… simple topic made a day early to post tomorrows new 2.11 creatures here

Whether or not this will survive long enough to be seen when the update’s out, I’ll never know, I probably won’t even be here when the update is officially out yet anyways

But I can’t wait to see screenshots of the new hybrids, I’m sure all but the new flock hybrid will be unlocked in an instant by some people, and I’m personally hyped to see ovilopho’s new hybrid in action and try and terrorize legendary advantage tourneys with it

25 Likes

I probably get Oviphomoloch and Enteloceros first

3 Likes

Same, I’m certainly not getting the para lux hybrid for a while(though I won’t be surprised if a pic of it is immediately posted as some are extremely lucky having lots and lots of lux dna), and the flock one can vary depending on availability of the new common.

4 Likes

I’m actually having the opposite issues, para lux isn’t a problem for me since I have so many (dozens of time they literally spawned right to where I live)
Just prolly gonna work on getting Acrocanthops if I ever needed this hybrid

1 Like

I’m interested if parasauthops will have the para animation or the gorgonopsid animation

7 Likes

Yep all mine are lvl 15 and ready

Continuing the discussion from Place screenshots of new 2.11 creatures here:

When I get home from school I will make Oviphomoloch

1 Like

I’m afraid you’ll have to wait, maintenance isn’t over yet, just saying lol :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m like 80% sure that Parasauthops will have the Gorgonospid animation. While it is possible for it to have the TenRex treatment, it would be more interesting to see a bioluminescent Gorgonospid instead. Not to mention how much more fluid the form would look.

5 Likes

16 Likes

WHAT IS THAT AHHHH​:anguished::anguished::anguished:

i did not expect it to look like that

7 Likes

It would’ve looked cool with purple and pink bioluminescence. Also, we need an option to turn the lights off so we can see it better

1 Like

It looks weird…

right that’s what im saying

11 Likes

7 Likes

So it has same health as Indotaurus and 1550 attack.

Holy crap, predictions on fleek! It does look like a predatory, four-legged duck though.

Also, @RaptorJay06 that Ovilo looks so cool! I didn’t think it would look good in green, but here we are with the green feathers :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Four legged Duck :rofl: :rofl: PERFECT DESCRIPTION

1 Like

Noooooo why is it so red🤮