Ludia Forums

Platecarpus Tournament - 7/30/2021 to 8/2/2021

this is a complete guess XD
a reef maybe?

4 Likes

I think we should wait till there’s an official announcement first…

20 Likes

There are just too many things that this could be, also note that the teaser mentions a new species, platecarpus being a mosasaur would be unlikely.

You got me though I thought it was actually confirmed, once again you fooled me @Pristine_nightfury :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yea I think too

1 Like

i will call him perry the platepus

2 Likes

I’m so sorry @Aether_12 and Fury changed the name so won’t confuse more. People, I’m soo sorry once again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No need to feel too bad about it, it’s okay everyone gets excited. All I meant to say was that let’s not give off false alarms in excitement.

2 Likes

Pyroraptor unlock next week :wink:

3 Likes

Perhaps… :eyes:

1 Like

Can’t wait to find out what it is. Most likely Platecarpus or Clidastes, doubt it will be Basilisaurus like some people think.

9 Likes

Could be thalattoarchon. There is also a arctic mosasaur (don’t remember the name)

2 Likes

Will the reveal of the Aquatic creature be on Wednesday or Thursday?

I think Wednesday for social media and then Thursday in game.

3 Likes

Smh it looks like a surface creature :confounded:

2 Likes

Yeah plus the banner is blue, oh well maybe wel get another reef in 10 years time or something smh :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

At least we may get a new animation for the Aquatic creature :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Unpopular opinion, but I’m excited. Need all the surfaces.:+1:

1 Like

True. The last few aquatics have been caves.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m still excited for any new aquatic really but I’m so over abundant in surfaces and caves and the ferocity gap has started to be noticable with reefs, currently umoonasur which is the strongest reef besides the vips is pretty weak in comparison to the other tournament creatures such as edestus and plesiosuchus.

Havent been very lucky with romaleo either so I’ve been stuck with 2 level 30 henodus, umoon, leptostega and archelon, leaves me having to use other classes on days like today where we have 2 aquatic events, I do hope we get a new reef soon that matches edestus or bananogmius in stats that would be so good.

Oh and I’m on the path of making liosicthodon currently, excited for that one, let’s hope that this year brings more aquatics. :facepunch:

Would be so good if we could trade @MirrMurr I would give you my level 30 plotosaur in return for your level 30 romaleo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

If its basilosaur that may be likely, however if its clidastes or platecarpus that will just have the mosa animation I presume.