Playable Boss / Omega 09 - Strategies?

Hi all,

I just unlocked Omega 09, and I think I did it just about as fast as humanly possible without spending real money on B-DNA since I completed every daily objective since the last update. I assume lots of others will have unlocked Omega 09 recently, or will do so soon, so I figured it might be a good idea to start a thread on advice and strategies for this new type of dino and event.

I am wondering if anyone already has advice on what to do with playable bosses. I watched a few of the early videos from folks who had already unlocked Omega 09, and I also looked through the different types of events. From what I can tell, there is no downside to leveling up Omega 09 as quickly as possible. Unlike with other dinos, I do not think there is a risk of “unbalancing” anything, and there are only positives to having a higher level Boss since you can get through more dinos in the events.

Any contradicting views to this? I want to make sure I am not missing anything before I start leveling up Omega 09. I’m not even sure how many Boss Events I’ll be doing since the Bucks cost is pretty high, but I do want to maximize my chances if and when I do decide to play.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

1 Like

I will cautiously level the boss but will also start to build a reserve of BDNA, only because I am sure there will be another Boss lurking around in a few weeks /months and will want a head start on that one.

Currently I see no benefit to the boss as a player with all of the base creatures unlocked (the real prizes for the boss events). The chances are sub par at best for anything that will be good for my game so the boss is but a decoration / achievement at this time for my park. So while leveling will help the boss in its events as a collector it would be better for my game to start storing BDNA.

4 Likes

As always, I like @Sionsith‘s approach.