Playable bosses? Fair play game, you have my attention

This sounds really hype. Anyone else excited?

8 Likes

Sounds like fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely, would love to play as alpha or juggernaut

3 Likes

Hm interesting
But how it works?( I mean how to get )

1 Like

If we’re able to get it for our park, this might become priority number one, lol.

6 Likes

But how do we get them?
what tourney is there for that?
when are they coming?
???

Probably in the Ultimate Objection event :man_shrugging:, the fact its got a common triceratops, does that mean once we beat it with commons we use rares, then super rares and so on?

1 Like

What is the ultimate objection? Is it an event?

1 Like

Your guess is as good as mine, Ludia hasn’t said much about it a part from we’ll be able to unlock bosses. :man_shrugging:

I put my money on playing as in gyrosphere events. Don’t want it though, I just want a regular unlock event related and adjusted to our current level and line ups, as how it is in the previous ones. Waiting it to be a little more difficult than before, for sure. Glad to win the bets I made way before about this playing with the bosses thingy and also maybe having one. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: If I win a single one of them just one, I would be delirious about it. Tribe dances are on the way.

2 Likes

Any idea when it starts?

1 Like

@moderators any chance you could give some insight on if the Ultimate Objection event will be appearing in the next 30 minutes or am I allowed to go to bed? :laughing:

1 Like

I think it is a new one for all of us including veterans. But I think they will upload it later on as they do in the previous regular unlock events. So resist for another half an hour, will ya? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah that’s why I’m back because it’s something new and sounds cool. I guess if it comes down to it I’m willing to pull an all nighter lol, I just hope my game doesn’t crash like it always does, that’s the main reason I don’t play the game, really made me stop because it takes 10 minutes just to log in. lol

1 Like

This is killing me, I’m already using so many on the pve events and cot. I barely have enough to do the tourney. I can’t imagine what it would take for a boss

4 Likes

I reckon if it were implemented it would be a reverse cooldown charge, so pay bucks to use the boss in battle, would be cool if you could have a boss in the park though

5 Likes

I’m just saving up all my creatures lol. This is really the only thing I want to do, I might come back tomorrow or the day after to finish Dilo G2 tourney, if the game continues to work.

5 Likes

So excited

3 Likes

Waiting Ludia…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hmm, it did say today, news panel is still saying bear with us so might be tomorrow now, hopefully it will be worth the wait!

3 Likes