Playble Boss found

I didn’t have enough space for it, so I couldn’t place it right away and it’s just disappeared. Can someone from Ludia help me please.

Thank you

1 Like

It may be a glich

1 Like

check your market
it may be there

Noo that’s gotta be a big problem

Check your Market, Hatchery, and Asset Repository

If it’s not in those places, turn in a ticket to Support. Make sure you include your Support Key

1 Like

In better news, based on your image, it looks like there are Additional Boss Missions to accumulate BDNA after unlocking, that reset every 3 days. So, that’s a good sign

2 Likes

Wow how did you complete all those tasks so fast you must have used real money to purchase B-SDNA

1 Like

Impossible to complete the events early, had to have been a real money purchase, hope they can get you sorted @RoEsmi. Thank you for helping support the game with your purchase.

6 Likes

How did you manage to unlock it so quickly?

Wow you would’ve had to spend like 200$ for that. Hopefully you don’t get gypped

1 Like

How how much did you spend? For getting it you should spent a lot of money, you could ask Ludia to watch what happened to support.

Other way it’s impossible to hatch him since the daily rewards missions and the code 19. Maybe Ludia didn’t expected someone to really pay a lot of money for instant unluck and therefore they didn’t anticipated what happened to you, but for sure is an issue to be addressed in a future

1 Like

All sorted! It was in repository. I purchased BDNA.
Here are some pics, if you are interested… new missions to collect more BDNA every 3 days and battles.

13 Likes

Right on @RoEsmi, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

So ten missions every three days? Also looks like you get a bonus amount of BDNA for completing all ten?

It also appears you do items not related to the boss to collect BDNA, that’s interesting.

If it’s not to much trouble can you get some screenshots of the prize wheel statistic pages on the boss events?

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your information on B-DNA keep up the great work you are doing in the game and supporting ludia so they can continue giving us the game we enjoy playing @RoEsmi

1 Like

No problem, here they are
All the wheels have 45% coins/food and only 1% chance to win Dino.

image|666x500

7 Likes

6 Likes

Limited edition pack makes this worth it, do wish the LP and bucks were a higher percentage though

1 Like

Yeah getting all the way to Doom league for a 90% chance of winning coin or food seems a bit rough.

7 Likes

What does the limited edition pack look like?

2 Likes