Played as beginner?

Hi… I hv played this incredible n fascinating game for a long time ago… But apparently I can’t played this game n today 22032020 I got a notification that ask me to update my JWA… So I update my JWA and sadly after update my JWA I hv to played as beginner starting from level 1?but why… Why… Can somebody explain to me… Please… Is there any way that I can get back my level… U can check my last log in… I luv to play this game becuz of my son who obsessed with Dinasour… Plez… I hope u can help me…

Did you use support, did you not have a google or facebook account, if you didn’t probually that’s the problem

I’m sorry that happened, Farahiz_Liyana. If your game was linked to either your Facebook or Google Play account, could you try reconnecting to them in your in-game settings menu and see if that helps recover your game account?

Tq in advance… But every time I open JWA I open it through Google account… Can check it for me… It really dissapoint me because I hv collect so many Dinasour for my son… Is there anyway u can fixed it?.. Again I’m sorry for this trouble… I don’t how it happened…

Could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to take a closer look at this for you, Farahiz_Liyana. If you have the support key from your previous game, please make sure to include it in the email.

Thanks!

Hi ludia forums… Tq for ur advice… I hv follow ur advice n it work… Again I’m so sorry for not check first at game setting because other than playing the game Im not explore other thing in the app… I’m so sorry… I will continue playing JWA n giv my support to this app… Tq for creating this fascinating and incredible games… Luv from Malaysia… :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I’m happy to hear that everything was resolved! :smiley:

1 Like

I played this game for more than half a year now, and I’m fairly good. But today, when I made an Apple ID, I tried to play this, and it reset me, asking me to choose a name and start using the drone to get DNA from a Velociraptor. Please help me, I don’t know what my user support code is, because I have been reset.

I’m sorry to hear you lost your account, NATHAN_LEECH. Could you email our support team through the email address provided above so our team can assist you?

Ok, I will try.