Ludia Forums

Player icon changing automatically?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: player icon keeps changing by its self all the time.

Area is was found in: profile

How do you reproduce the bug: Does it automatically
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Almost every time I come out of game.

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Does the name change to Guest or Loading?

guest%20avatar Does it keep changing to this avatar? Have you started showing up as “Guest” or “Loading…” to your alliance members?

Odds are Ludia flagged your game name and you will have to change it to fix the problem.

They flag for things deemed questionable… or in a very inconsistently enforced rule, if you have your name as part of your game name. This happened to me and I had to change mine because it contained my first name.

Hey there, @Jonny_Scott, this sounds an awful lot like the game is still in the process of loading assets! Does your icon eventually go back to the one you chose? If not, our support team can definitely take a closer look at things on their end on your behalf so reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that they can find you faster in their system.

Yeah Cincy it’s thst exact logo!

Every time I change it back to what mine was it still reverts it back to this logo.

Will have to get in touch with them.

Oh and I’ve battled you plenty times as well lol my name is J0nny88 in game

Hey, no for some reason is still defaults back to the raptor avatar rather than the one I’m choosing.

I will get in touch with support.

1 Like