Player with epics at Level 8

I just battled a level 8 with 4 Epics with levels 12, 13, 15, an another 12! How do you get that kind of DNA!!

1 Like

I had lots of epics at level 8 (and still do, I’m level 9). It probably depends on when you play, I mean I got half of mine from Dinos of the Day! :wink:

1 Like

My team at level 8, 22 days into playing.

3 Likes

Wow! I’m jealous! I’m level 9, and play all day long, I only get commons an the odd rare.

This is my best team. :sob:

1 Like

I don’t even have a Trex yet!!!

I have a lot of epic Dino’s and I’m only at level 8. image

1 Like

LEVEL 9 and never spent any money on this game.Screenshot_20180806-104216_JW%20Alive

1 Like

Notice the amount of coins and cash they have… never spent money? Unless you live at the park and milk the event drops or cheat… you don’t find epics often in legitimate play. I didn’t get Trex until lvl 10 and that was from incubator DNA. Your team looks very similar to mine even after I spent money for extra coins so just keep at it and don’t let op players make you feel some sort of way.

1 Like

You be surprised at what dedicated members could achieve :grin:

Epics acquired in legit play , in one day of hunting I came across 3x erlikosaurus, 2x monolophosaurus,
2x trex, 1x ouranosaurus, 1x secodontosaurus, 2x sinoceratops. Never say never, they do spawn.

4 Likes

By buying it, my dear. At least I hope and its not cheating.

1 Like

In general, a lower level player would have higher ranked commons and then rares in their team. But having a high amount of epics in their team is completely possible based on their approach based on how they have done the evolution till now.
Evolution/Fusing is the only way of leveling up and some people might be patient enough to wait for epics.

My spouse joined me playing far later and I keep giving tips on what to catch/put on team and what not and also sometimes help darting epics to get higher DNAs. Also, drive a lot and target only epics/rare.
Then, there are people who would spend money to buy incubators :slight_smile:

1 Like

You most definitely can find that many epics and legitimate play. I currently have 16 epics with3 more on the way. This is my team and I haven’t spent any money on the game. Also I live in a rural town with one event drop. And I would have more if I wasn’t too lazy to walk out in the summer heat.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that many of the epics that people use are day time only. So the time of day you get to play is also a factor. I agree it can be done if you drive around for hours just rare hunting. (Guilty) I guess I should’ve said casual play you will not find much.

2 Likes

It really depends on your spawns. I had 3 epic spawns on my house yesterday it was crazy. Spinosaurus twice and Stegoceratops

1 Like

I just became level 9 about a week ago, and I have a lot of epics. I play almost every day in the car, and sometimes I get reeally lucky. Like today, I opened the app and there was a T. Rex. It just depends. Half my DNA is from Dinos of the Day though.

1 Like

Be patient and it will happen… Just look out for the weekly events to build up your epics…

2 Likes

Because they spent time hunting the creatures down. I’ve been noticing when & where epics & rares will show up.

I usually end up taking a drive on Saturday, out to little towns in the middle of the country, which have lots of the epics or rares to capture. Also, I didn’t really do many battles til lately, because I kept getting my butt kicked. Now that I’ve leveled up some decent dinos, I can actually do decent in battles.

2 Likes

This is my team, I have been playing for almost two months.

1 Like

I got a lot of replies telling me da same thing. Boy am I in da wrong area!! I just don’t get them, not spawning, not in incubators, I have a lot of basic supply drops within 1 min walking distance just not any rare an certainly not epic Dino’s to go with them unfortunately!!:sob:

I’m very jealous I need to move home!:joy: