Players in Groningen city?

Hi, are there players that also play in the city of Groningen? I’m looking for the L2 and L3 zones. Somehow I always end up in L4 :stuck_out_tongue:

I legit thought you intended this for a POGO forum based off the title :man_facepalming:t4::sweat_smile:

:musical_note: we’re on the road to groningen cit-ay! :musical_note:

I thought it was a new arena

Nope, just looking for the zones :slight_smile:

Haha I figured… cool name tho! What country are you in?

The Netherlands, the province is also called Groningen thats why I added the City part. Otherwise I have to travel to the outskirts of the province the finally get a Ouranosaurus.

I live in the centre whoch is L4, when I travel to work it’s L4, work is L4 and the parks are L4. Seems that the zones are not designed for smaller city’s (in comparison with North America) or for people that don’t have to commuted for a long time.

Zuid Holland also okay? =P

Ohh damn! That’s a lot of L4… I feel your pain :grimacing:

Won’t deter me from visiting the Netherlands tho… I don’t think I’ll be playing JWA in Amsterdam anyway :man_facepalming:t4: :smiling_imp:

Till you near a park :wink:

Just a little south of Groningen (say: 2hr drive :wink:), there’s a town called Eastwood (say: Oosterhout) near Breda. There’s a L1, L2, L3 & L4 within a 5km radius. Although Im pretty sure you will find all 4 different zones on the road as well.

Funny. I live in a small town in Utah, stuck in L4.

I’m from the Netherlands originally. One set of grandparents lived in Groningen.

That sounds like Karma. I’m from Arnhem. Also Holland and I have the 4 zones in reach. I live in zone 2. It must be the Groningen part.:grin:

Time for me to move :slight_smile:

The zone will just follow you. :grin:

I’m moving soon to another state. We’ll see what happens.

Let’ s hope not, fore zone 4 player s wil are planning to move… Fingers crossed. :wink: