Ludia Forums

Please buff megalosuchus

Megalosuchus has been one my favorite dinos in the game since i started playing. I worked hard to make it and when i finally did it was pretty anticlimactic. I didn’t have the high damage that gorgo had and just had the basic legendary attack stat. I love its design and hybrid parents but i wish it was better. How many of you think it should be buffed?

14 Likes

Yes he looks really cool

Megalosuchus should be better than gorgosuchus, it is a superhybrid after all…

1 Like

Exactly it should be better.

1 Like

Give it Megalo’s deccel counter and long prot and it should be better.

2 Likes

Even some epics are better than it

Ardens approves of this post

1 Like

Meg and Gorgo play different roles, so I still don’t believe it’s fair to compare them. But I’d endorse a Meg buff any day :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Megalosuchus should’ve at the very least gotten Decelerating counter attack when Megalosaurus did. But more damage or a rampage would be very much welcome

1 Like

Personally, I’d like her to receive more Atk/HP rather than decel counter. With the way I use her, the armor piercing counter is much more useful.
A Rampage would be very nice, though.

It is better than gorgosuchus overall, at least according to the tier list. But i agree that for a superhybrid legendary it’s pretty underpowered.
Someone suggested a buff that i found pretty neat:
Megalosuchus gains immunity to distraction and decelerating counter(megalosaurus has It now so…), better yet If It was an armor piercing or shattering decelerating counter. I think those changes would help a lot. Another Idea would be to give It the swap in definite strike from kapro, or even a swap in ferocity, but i don’t know what the Meg users think of having a Lockdown.

1 Like

Nah they will probably just give megalosuchus cautious strike for some absurd reason :clown_face:

It never once crossed my mind to give her SIDS.
That’d be an AMAZING swaption.
Definite Strike then the counter :heart_eyes:
There could be no positive stat change if that were to happen, tho I don’t think it’d call for a negative one either.
But can’t have the SIDS and Decel Counter at the same time.

1 Like

And I have no problem with her being locked.

1 Like

Well, since megalosaurus got it, i think It would be fair combining It with SIDS, Meg isn’t in a great spot right now and i think those 2 things would compensate without a need for any stat nerfs. But glad you like the idea :grinning:

I love Meg, and I’d be all for a buff. Would love to have her back on my team again.