Please Buff Megalosuchus,

So far he seems worse than his component gorgosuchus.

Gorgosuchus is faster giving himmore chances to go first, which means he will be able to devastate and probably defeat the opponent on it’s second attack without receiving any further damage.

On the other hand how was a good idea that megalosuchus has to be counter to be able to do the same damage as it’s component? not to mention that makes him specially vulnerable against distraction or shields that will reduce it’s damage. at least give him fierce rampage like Gorgosuchu’s so it can do real damage without the need of tanking so much hits, or give him a significant HP boost so it can last longer.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Another Meg thread.
I approve :+1:t2:
Edit: I just noticed you mention Devastation… no.

1 Like

i dont think it need devestation

edit: nevermind, i thot u were suggesting devestation

I don’t think it’s very fair to say a hybrid is bad because it’s component beats it, as niches vary. Gorgo is an anti tank, versus Meg being a counter attacker. Postosuchus also did this with tryos, and Pyroraptor can beat mags.

2 Likes

I’ve been saying that forever, but no one listens to me lol.

2 Likes

I really like this rework because it actually makes it resilient. The shield is nice. They could have it keep group cleaning strike and emergency heal, but I like this one too.

Love it!!! I need that Dino in my life

I mean it’s good and I do miss my gorgosuchus it was really good

1 Like

Meg is the most needed buff in the game. It needs rampage.

I think megalosuchus should have 120 speed

Sorry,I got the name in spanish it is the name Gorgosuchus attack has, apparently in english is Fierce Rampage.

1 Like

Resilient strike should replace cleansing strike