Ludia Forums

Please can we have an update ludia?

But alanqa is an arena exclusive. This is why it splits 8 hour chests with stygi.

yes but we got its event thrice now and more importantly daily missions give alanqa. ludia must have a reason to do that right?

Not necessarily. Sometimes they just do things, that completely goes against all logic, and common sense that is known to mankind!

3 Likes

i dont know it just could have been any other dino and a more known or needed one like t-rex would have suited much better but alanqa? i think they are up to something

A super hybrid that is awesome. Everyone focuses coins and cash on it.

Nerfed next update.

No one will care, because only the top 500 remain.

1 Like

What they are up to is giving us way to much dna of a lower apex tier dino. Giving us a ton of dna for free then giving us a powerful hybrid to use with that dna doesnt fit ludias normal pattern at all. By now most of us.are sitting on tons of alanqa putting it into a unique would make to much sense. Theyll give pteradon a hybrid first then bring back its 25 dollar incubator they sold when fliers came out for 50 nucks this time.

1 Like

i dont know. i use alankyla at level 21 as of now and i love it but it seriously needs a damage increase at the very least. it can turn matches around if you play it right but still one chomper and poof. worst dino against chompers but a really good counter for 4 or the 7 dinos in the tyrant tier

And chompers are all over the place right now with most running atleast 2 and some running 3. It doesnt do really well against bleeders either.

Its not a bad dino by any means but id take tragod over it any day of the week for a tank because of its higher damage and stun.

higher damage and stun are fine but to me only thing making tragod better than alankyla is its speed and alankyla is more situational but better at the situations its good at. and yes low damage is alankylas biggest problem. but with a unique superhybrid (potentially rumored stigydarex) can solve all these problems and that unique bird would be better than tragod

please-sir1

At least he got a response! :smiley: we must of done something wrong to Ludia for silent treatmemt

1 Like

Aren’t they still on vacation until the 11th though? I thought I saw that somewhere haha

Not useless to some of us… Don’t speak for everyone :joy:

That’s why I didn’t speak for everyone…

1 Like

There is another option that is to mix the Alanqy with a bloody one. I’m almost certain that in the new version there will be a bleeding “unique” that can become one of the best dinos in the game.

2 Likes

If we don’t get at least 1 teaser for update 1.6 this week, I may quit the game.
Another reason I may quit is because the special event weeks and strike event weeks are becoming boring.
I just want to rage at the strike theme this week. :rage::rage:

I said this in 1.6 - a pivotal update for me.

Let’s hope so

I guess this coin event means that we get this update not very soon :frowning:

Next Monday or Friday mostly, but this Friday would be nicer.

1 Like

I just got the game needs to update message. Not 1.6 level update, just some quick update.

I wonder what they changed?