Ludia Forums

Please change event chest ratios

Hey guys… I really appreciate all this lumber, but I will probably have this in my mailbox for a long time. Fish are needed much more than lumber is, especially at this point in the game for me. As a member of the club as well, I get that extra roulette spin. I mostly get resources, and the most common resource I get is lumber. Please up the chance ratio of fish:lumber in the roulette and I might actually be able to make some daily progress in the game lol. Part of the reason I became a dragon rider was to get that extra roulette spin and maybe not get only resources out of it. Anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

LOL… wait until your wood bin supports 2G wood and you have 10G wood in your mailbox… and still no fish! Fish are needed much more than wood. My suggestion is as you level up dragons, make sure your iron collectors require wood to collect iron instead of fish. That way you can use all that excess wood to collect iron and use the fish that trickle in to upgrade your dragons.

2 Likes

Fair advice (same here, my wood is almost exclusively spent gathering iron), but Sammi is a loooong way from gathering iron.

Personally, I recommend spending the wood that’s in your mailbox before spending wood collected by dragons. Otherwise you will forever have tons of mailbox clutter.

Another tip would be to focus on leveling up good fish collectors before wood collectors.

2 Likes

I would actually spend collected wood over mailbox wood. It gets stacked together every time you upgrade your wood storage after all. At some point later you can burn through 4g of wood in a couple of hours farming iron. Then you want to have that reserve.

1 Like

Eh, maybe it’s my play style. I’m not willing to check in every hour or so necessary to turn over wood that fast, nor am I that desperate for iron (partly because I wouldn’t be able to spend it; I’d be waiting on fish to feed some dragon before it can be trained again!).

Of course, I also collect some 6-8G of wood per day…

1 Like

Not that high jet as I still got a lot of dragons to push to 150+ so I use it up pretty much as fast as it comes in.

1 Like